SG Talk

Full Version: IM65 Mr Loo : Want to buy JB property - let me show you how...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All I can say is 树大招风. Low profile still the best policy.
Why he so 招摇显耀好恋?
wow ! he may buy bungalow in Singapore when his company goes IPO
(02-05-2023, 08:28 AM)Rainforest Wrote: [ -> ]All I can say is 树大招风. Low profile still the best policy.

If everyone does something and keep quiet ...how do others learn from their experience?

I am happy Loo is  willing to sharing ...how often we can hear from a top person who has been CEO, venture capitalist and millionaire willing to tell us and share.
(02-05-2023, 08:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]If everyone does something and keep quiet ...how do others learn from their experience?

I am happy Loo is  willing to sharing ...how often we can hear from a top person who has been CEO, venture capitalist and millionaire willing to tell us and share.

you are a genius !
wow ! family of the property developer is in the same neighbourhood with Mr Loo.
all property owners own mercedes, bmw and sport cars.
Mr Loo confirms condo got no value in JB, do not buy condo.
stupid singaporeans thinkt condo very popular in singapore, go and buy stupid condo in JB.

any stupid singaporean here ?
(02-05-2023, 08:30 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Why he so 招摇显耀好恋?

i kept hearing he mentioned atas....if he comes to KL to see bungalows at certain areas, he will learn what real Msian atas is...
JB properties seem to look nice and with a nice environment. But over the years, had seen a lot of unfinished buildings, it is very common. You can hardly make any profit for both commercial and residential units if you are a foreigner. It is for staying.  Will call on my friend who migrated with the whole family to KL. Last said, he chose a lower cost of living where he can play golf. Another friend said he had been flying.
stupid, buy JB property is easy. wait till u want to sell it then u know. my late father owns several bungalows there , until now 10 years still no buyer..... PUI ! I will never buy any property there regardless of how they tried to fried it.
(02-05-2023, 09:44 AM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]stupid, buy JB property is easy. wait till u want to sell it then u know. my late father owns several bungalows there , until now 10 years still no buyer..... PUI ! I will never buy any property there regardless of how they tried to fried it.

btw, just to let u guys know so that u dun fall into this bear trap of h JB properties.

in 1999, my late father thought he was very smart, he sold his Katong bungalow for S$8million and bought 3 bungalows in JB for his mistress.

Fast forward  now to 2023, his Katong bungalow is now worth S$50 million last transacted and his 3 JB properties ? NO SALES = worth ZERO..KNN..Korrrrrrr PUI !

Dun b a fool pk ? Buy SG property if u want true investment returns...unless u got too much money like my late father.
He's just making himself a target for robbers and kidnappers in joohoo. Not very smart.
In vietnam if there is a new condo launch, people flock to the show room making it look like the demand is hot....unfortunately 80% of the crowd are actors paid by the developer to make it look popular...500k equivalent to about $30 for a day of acting
(02-05-2023, 08:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]If everyone does something and keep quiet ...how do others learn from their experience?

Smile REAL ones KEEP QUIET , this is Hard truths. Why I must teach my secret to you AND sadly only JUST 1 percent.

the majority just claim " success themselves " is to SELL YOU INDIRECTLY.

YOU don't say Loo never promote his wife luxury handbag business yea? Loo is " smart " is the sense he don't promote in every video but most of the time end of the day he will tell people " if " need to buy bag go to my wife side blah blah
(02-05-2023, 09:50 AM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]btw, just to let u guys know so that u dun fall into this bear trap of h JB properties.

in 1999, my late father thought he was very smart, he sold his Katong bungalow for S$8million and bought 3 bungalows in JB for his mistress.

Fast forward  now to 2023, his Katong bungalow is now worth S$50 million last transacted and his 3 JB properties ? NO SALES = worth ZERO..KNN..Korrrrrrr PUI !

Dun b a fool pk ? Buy SG property if u want true investment returns...unless u got too much money like my late father.

This is why I keep telling SG BUTT , PLS don't keep listen to these Crap what local financial people talk about investment.

So what they used to be what CEO , own their business now , give seminar talk wow even PAP minister take photo with them.

REMEMBER IS ALL ABOUT " Selling "

Do you see Seng song Boss go make video blah blah nonsense ?

Do you see Yu ren Sheng boss also ? even Greedy Toast box

All these are REAL Millionaire .

Loo is just a " wannabe " if he claim is " save , play smart come money why i need to pay so much in SG since I a millionaire "

Ha , he is right but on the other way , real millionaire Seriously don't bother to think this way.
(02-05-2023, 10:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile REAL ones KEEP QUIET , this is Hard truths. Why I must teach my secret to you AND sadly only JUST 1 percent.

the majority just claim " success themselves " is to SELL YOU INDIRECTLY.

YOU don't say Loo never promote his wife luxury handbag business yea?  Loo is " smart " is the sense he don't promote in every video but most of the time end of the day he will tell people " if " need to buy bag go to my wife side blah blah

If listening to all these youtube guru got any use, Sgbutt would not have remain so poor that he kpkb about losing $2 in his ringgit exchange Rotfl
(02-05-2023, 11:07 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote: [ -> ]If listening to all these youtube guru got any use, Sgbutt would not have remain so poor that he kpkb about losing $2 in his ringgit exchange Rotfl

I watched more of 露露's fact-finding to truth-telling property talks on YouTube. I kinda aligned with his views.

He is so much better than someone here who just posted a cheap property RM250k at Anson 安顺, a 鸟不生蛋 rural area in Perak and tried to mislead formers here into thinking land in Msia is so cheap that he can even buy 6 units of house and live like a king.
How cum recently there are more interest in jiuhu properties, because of absd?
(02-05-2023, 10:54 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This is why I keep telling SG BUTT , PLS don't keep listen to these Crap what local financial people talk about investment.

So what they used to be what CEO , own their business now , give seminar talk wow even PAP minister take photo with them.

REMEMBER IS ALL ABOUT " Selling " 

Do you see Seng song Boss go make video blah blah nonsense ?

Do you see Yu ren Sheng boss also ? even Greedy Toast box

All these are REAL Millionaire .

Loo is just a " wannabe " if he claim is " save , play smart come money why i need to pay so much in SG since I a millionaire "

Ha , he is right but on the other way , real millionaire Seriously don't bother to think this way.

Well said Smile
He post youtube way too much liao.he earning youtube money.but lost content are updatong what happen in the financial us market
Loo said his bungalow has appreciated 3 times for the past 10 years.

he is hopeful that PM Anwar can make his property appreciates.
he believes his property has good upside if Anwar is a good PM.
his bungalow can rent out at RM4K.

even one housefly cannot pass through the gated security of his bungalow.

he wants to set up a commercial service for Singaporeans to buy bungalow in JB.
best of both worlds to have bungalow in JB and hdb in singapore.
Let's say he manages to get 4k a month, after deducting maintenance, property tax (quite high if not owner occupied), agency fee and misc, the rate of return is lower than 2%