SG Talk

Full Version: After Death Some People Still Go Back to Work the Next Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard from a former employee of I k e a that one of the colleagues who committed suicide appeared in a storeroom on the top floor the next day.
One of the staff went upstairs to get some stuffs from the store room on the top floor and she saw the dead person there working as usual…she was terrified, went downstairs and told other colleagues.
In another occasion in Taiwan in the 1980s, an inmate was executed during the day but returned to his cell to pack up his stuffs after midnight while all the other inmates were asleep inside watching speechlessly. Soon after he left the cell and nowhere to be seen. This is a true story.
(02-05-2023, 02:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Heard from a former employee of I k e a that one of the colleagues who committed suicide appeared in a storeroom on the top floor the next day.

(02-05-2023, 02:45 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]One of the staff went upstairs to get some stuffs from the store room on the top floor and she saw the dead person there working as usual…she was terrified, went downstairs and told other colleagues.

(02-05-2023, 02:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]In another occasion in Taiwan in the 1980s, an inmate was executed during the day but returned to his cell to pack up his stuffs after midnight while all the other inmates were asleep inside watching speechlessly. Soon after he left the cell and nowhere to be seen. This is a true story.

You want to make your thread sticky at the top? Hantu posts I like but yours quite mild compared to what I have read. Ghost press you down you cannot move, you bend down backwards can see good brothers etc.
(02-05-2023, 03:01 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]You want to make your thread sticky at the top? Hantu posts I like but yours quite mild compared to what I have read. Ghost press you down you cannot move, you bend down backwards can see good brothers etc.

Wait for the ghost month
(02-05-2023, 03:01 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]You want to make your thread sticky at the top? Hantu posts I like but yours quite mild compared to what I have read. Ghost press you down you cannot move, you bend down backwards can see good brothers etc.

As I shared earlier that I have seen ghosts before, twice in a row when I was 18 months old. Not scary at all…they never harmed me.
(02-05-2023, 03:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]As I shared earlier that I have seen ghosts before, twice in a row when I was 18 months old. Not scary at all…they never harmed me.

For me is dreams but confirmed not wet dreams lar. Someone is calling me to join him or her cannot make out the gender as too blurry. I always attribute that being as alien entity.
(02-05-2023, 03:16 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]For me is dreams but confirmed not wet dreams lar. Someone is calling me to join him or her cannot make out the gender as too blurry. I always attribute that being as alien entity.

Only infants or young kids can see the ghosts, after they grow up they lose the ability to see them.
some ppl more scary than ghost.
(02-05-2023, 03:19 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]some ppl more scary than ghost.

Many people passed away without realising it, so their souls continue going to work as usual…this is similar to what happened in the movie “Ghost”.
(02-05-2023, 03:22 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Many people passed away without realising it, so their souls continue going to work as usual…this is similar to what happened in the movie “Ghost”.

Your ghost all so mild. Me prefer more sensational kind like pontianak like I share before army times do prowling smell very strong flower smell. But once out of a certain radius the smell go away almost immediately hard to explain as second round prowl back same area no more smell funny correct?
(02-05-2023, 03:22 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Many people passed away without realising it, so their souls continue going to work as usual…this is similar to what happened in the movie “Ghost”.
Chinese believe they don't know they're dead until 7th day.
(02-05-2023, 03:29 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Your ghost all so mild. Me prefer more sensational kind like pontianak like I share before army times do prowling smell very strong flower smell. But once out of a certain radius the smell go away almost immediately hard to explain as second round prowl back same area no more smell funny correct?

Well, you only smelled it but I saw them with my bare eyes, still remember everything after so many years.
Fake lah. Died how to come back?

Hallucinating. The mind can be very tricky.
HOW YOUR MIND CAN TRICK YOU INTO THINKING YOU'VE SEEN A GHOST

https://www.syfy.com/syfy-wire/ghosts-re...-bly-manor
(02-05-2023, 04:49 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Fake lah. Died how to come back?

Hallucinating.  The mind can be very tricky.

Most people won’t believe this until they see the real ghost one day.
Meanwhile still waiting for LKY to jump up from his grave.
[Image: IMG-9830.gif]
Lupcheong is one good case here..

Die liao still come back.
(02-05-2023, 04:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Most people won’t believe this until they see the real ghost one day.

Read explanation on hallucination n the mind. Yes, they probably saw but that doesn't mean the ghosts exist. It is all in the mind.

The mind is very powerful n scary. There are studies which showed that people actually thought n remembered that they did something which they didnt.
(02-05-2023, 05:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-9830.gif]

this is fake!

stupid mei mei
(02-05-2023, 02:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Heard from a former employee of I k e a that one of the colleagues who committed suicide appeared in a storeroom on the top floor the next day.

I also hv a colleague who passed away early in the morning. A few saw him at work as usual & only surprise to learn of his passing later of the day. I did not see though.
(02-05-2023, 06:13 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]https://m.economictimes.com/scientists-f...803932.cms

Science doesn’t cover this as of now and obviously scientists won’t believe this. While it is possible some of the people saw ghosts due to illusion but others are not, there are so many cases of people seeing ghosts, sometimes a group of people saw ghosts at same time…I believe ghosts do exist because I saw them with my own eyes when I was 18 months old.
(02-05-2023, 06:27 PM)Sline Wrote: [ -> ]I also hv a colleague who passed away early in the morning. A few saw him at work as usual & only surprise to learn of his passing later of the day. I did not see though.

A few years back people saw ghosts walking in Bishan with no legs underneath early in the morning during ghost month, not sure how true it was or people made it up.
(02-05-2023, 06:13 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]https://m.economictimes.com/scientists-f...803932.cms

Scientists can’t even explain how universe came to exist from nowhere and why we are here on the only planet with living beings and who created 3D space and everything on earth let alone explaining if ghosts exist .

There are known knowns, there are known unknowns and there are unknown unknowns…we only know tiny little of everything in the universe, 99.999% remains unknown to us even in the 21st century.
Died means dieded

It is wat it is

Can't be helped
You guys should see the movie Archive Big Grin