SG Talk

Full Version: Eating in a food court has become so expensive': Diner rants after paying $13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Eating in a food court has become so expensive': Diner rants after paying $13 for nasi padang at Jewel food court

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/eating-...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
Jewel is expensive to squeeze the international tourists
I only pay $4 at most $5 for nasi sambal goreng. Anything more than that can boycott their business!
atas place atas price.
Food court for atad ppl eat.low class ppl eat fast food amd die early
Eating at any airport in the world is never cheap, unless you know how to find the staff canteen.

The OP should stay at home.
Usually for touristy places I eat fast food. Maybe higher but cannot be so outrageously high.
(02-05-2023, 03:30 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]'Eating in a food court has become so expensive': Diner rants after paying $13 for nasi padang at Jewel food court

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/eating-...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

(02-05-2023, 03:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Jewel is expensive to squeeze the international tourists

Of all places go to Jewel at Changi Airport sure kana slaughtered one lah! Big Grin I ever worked there before lah!
Can always refuse to pay. Just walk away. No need paiseh.
(02-05-2023, 04:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Can always refuse to pay.  Just walk away. No need paiseh.

Can also ask 1st how much before ordering mah! Big Grin
Why they always go atas place, ordered and paid up liao then kpkb? Laughing
(02-05-2023, 04:05 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Why they always go atas place, ordered and paid up liao then kpkb? Laughing

Certain places are out of bounds to lowly me lah! Big Grin Airport, MBS, Sentosa, etc...
The prices of Laksa or noodle at cafes in Changi Airport used to be cheap but not anymore…a few years ago they increased prices to $10-15 per bowl.
This is diner ownself got owned.
He/she SHOULD KNOW foods sold in Changi Airport is EXPENSIVE what.

same apply if you happen to eat at MBS or ion Orchard food court.
(02-05-2023, 04:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This is diner ownself got owned.
He/she SHOULD KNOW foods sold in Changi Airport is EXPENSIVE what.

same apply if you happen to eat at MBS or ion Orchard food court.

Those places are for tourists with big money lah! Big Grin
(02-05-2023, 04:25 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Those places are for tourists with big money lah! Big Grin

Cannot say tourist rah Smile I saw quite a lot Locals willing to pay eat at these places.
But Later don't complain what expensive blah blah.
Since when is Food Court cheap?
Go to jewel to eat rice?
That's a stupid thing to do.
Go 7 eleven and get the same thing for 4.50.
I was there 2 months ago and ate in the food court Korean cuisine at the basement. The portion is not enough for any adult and even my son did not eat full.
(02-05-2023, 06:12 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]I was there 2 months ago and ate in the food court Korean cuisine at the basement. The portion is not enough for any adult and even my son did not eat full.

Smile and funny is why you happen eat there?

suddenly hungry? or already plan to eat there?
(02-05-2023, 03:55 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Of all places go to Jewel at Changi Airport sure kana slaughtered one lah! Big Grin I ever worked there before lah!

Which toilet you manned?
Tomorrow I eating $15 prawn noodle.
(02-05-2023, 07:45 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Tomorrow I eating $15 prawn noodle.

Dynamite Kor Kor is you ownself DIY one or go outside eat ?

got difference ok.