SG Talk

Full Version: I bought an electric Mookata
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not going out until cases fall..
Really miss Mookata..so I purchased on from Lazada sale ...just arrived.

[Image: oTy4Wyq.jpg]
(19-10-2021, 07:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Not going out until cases fall..

Cases are already falling
(19-10-2021, 07:52 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Cases are already falling

I observe it is plateauing...... Laughing
(19-10-2021, 07:52 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Cases are already falling

I am waiting for below 100 and zero deaths.

Anyway even if everything goes back to normal can still use it....the cost of home mookata is only 30% compared with eating outside. Just need to buy ingredients clean up...
(19-10-2021, 08:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I am waiting for below 100 and zero deaths.

Anyway even if everything goes back to normal can still use it....the cost of home mookata is only 30% compared with eating outside. Just need to buy ingredients clean up...

Below 100 and zero deaths is not possible. U see the number of flu cases every year. Be realistic.

What is a mookata.....? Thinking

You planning to eat mu everyday?............ Thinking
(19-10-2021, 09:04 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]What is a mookata.....? Thinking

U didnt go vaccine because got underlying condition?
(19-10-2021, 09:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]

Bro.,thank you for your input.... Clapping
(19-10-2021, 09:36 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]You planning to eat mu everyday?............ Thinking

No.lah was thinking once a week or once a month....
(19-10-2021, 09:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]No.lah was thinking once a week or once a month....

Once a month is ideal..... Laughing
(19-10-2021, 09:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]No.lah was thinking once a week or once a month....

If you don't eat it regularly then it's a waste buying it. Might as well save all the trouble and go out and eat. Just use money to buy convenience.
(19-10-2021, 10:26 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't eat it regularly then it's a waste buying it. Might as well save all the trouble and go out and eat. Just use money to buy convenience.

The cost of eating out can be too prohibitive.. It may cost a bomb...... crying
aiya, after a few times it'll end up collecting dust under yr bed. dun believe go check what other stuff now under yr bed
(19-10-2021, 10:55 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]aiya, after a few times it'll end up collecting dust under yr bed. dun believe go check what other stuff now under yr bed

That is a strong possibility..... Clapping
(19-10-2021, 10:59 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]That is a strong possibility..... Clapping

how many can you find: breadmaker, cold pressed juicer, airfryer, sous vide ltlt cooker, ...
Eating mukratha and hot pots the taste is in the sauce. Unless you can make good chilli sauce, it would become boring after a few times...... Rolleyes

Were you tempted to eat mookata bbq after viewing the clip on the sgrean in thailand with his preggy thai gf? Laughing

These type of girls is fire and forget wan, not for keeping! Laughing