SG Talk

Full Version: Just now lunch time, my uncle ask me bugatti or lambo good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He told me if wanna choose these two brands hard to decide.
(19-10-2021, 01:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]He told me if wanna choose these two brands hard to decide.

Why he asked you? You owned these cars before?............ Thinking
(19-10-2021, 01:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Why he asked you? You owned these cars before?............ Thinking

Don't take ForeverAlone seriously, cos his threads are all imaginary...made to entertain this forum.... Laughing
(19-10-2021, 01:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Why he asked you? You owned these cars before?............ Thinking

They can check Matchbox series at Toys"R"Us. Rotfl
(19-10-2021, 04:07 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]They can check Matchbox series at Toys"R"Us. Rotfl

I believe you are  right, it is all Matchbox series... Rotfl
(19-10-2021, 04:07 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]They can check Matchbox series at Toys"R"Us. Rotfl

My uncle order Gucci toy car

[Image: gucci-x-hot-wheels-miniature-cadillac-seville.jpg]
The model is limited to 5,000 units and is priced at US$120. Gucci first teamed up with Cadillac in 1979 to give the Seville an Italian touch.
https://creations.mattel.com/pages/hot-w...ac-seville
Already sold out.
(19-10-2021, 01:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]He told me if wanna choose these two brands hard to decide.

toy cars doesn't matter what Rotfl

heck, why not buy both ? Laughing
Tell him BMW is best for his health.

Bus, MRT, Walking.
(19-10-2021, 03:54 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Don't take ForeverAlone seriously, cos his threads are all imaginary...made to entertain this forum.... Laughing

hahaha bro Deb, sometimes only....
(19-10-2021, 06:58 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha bro Deb, sometimes only....

Bro., it is not sometimes, but rather every time.........Hee Hee Laughing
(19-10-2021, 03:54 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Don't take ForeverAlone seriously, cos his threads are all imaginary...made to entertain this forum.... Laughing

actually FA is a chio meimei Big Grin
(19-10-2021, 07:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]actually FA is a chio meimei Big Grin

How do you know, but from the posts he send, I suspect he is a man..... Laughing
(19-10-2021, 07:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]actually FA is a chio meimei Big Grin

Then the uncle must be asking her to choose front or back.  Laughing
The uncle is the kind of customer that always goes in a shop to ask many questions but in the end never buy anything.
(19-10-2021, 07:28 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]The uncle is the kind of customer that always goes in a shop to ask many questions but in the end never buy anything.

How do you come to this conclusion....? Laughing
(19-10-2021, 07:21 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]Then the uncle must be asking her to choose front or back.  Laughing

Laughing