SG Talk

Full Version: what should I dress up for Halloween party?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As usual Uncle holding Halloween Party in his landed house, invite me as per normal. Now headache what to dress up.
Last year I dress up as a Rabbit.
(19-10-2021, 04:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]As usual Uncle holding Halloween Party in his landed house, invite me as per normal. Now headache what to dress up.
So cute! Rabbit very innocent. Can invite me?
[Image: giphy.webp]
(19-10-2021, 05:46 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.webp]

Rotfl
Bunny.
(19-10-2021, 04:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]As usual Uncle holding Halloween Party in his landed house, invite me as per normal. Now headache what to dress up.

The idea is to look horror so you don't need to dress, ok?

Wear the emperor's new clothes.....Hee Hee.... Rotfl
Birthday suit is best for ya.
(19-10-2021, 06:45 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Birthday suit is best for ya.

That is the same as wearing the emperor new clothes..... Rotfl

bro, follow the chinese zodiac sign.
What follow after Rabbit?
oh yea maybe I dress up as Cowboy since my uncle always like to listen this song one of his fav
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAU3B9Pi_U
(19-10-2021, 06:48 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]bro, follow the chinese zodiac sign.
What follow after Rabbit?

It is the dragon... Laughing
what to wear also depends on....How many attending party? any ministar or tycoon sons or daughters? or maybe tech tycoons where so many nowadays in SG ? or your uncle no no anyone this level?
equarius htl has this simple halloweeen [Image: IMG20211008200955.jpg]
(19-10-2021, 06:25 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote: [ -> ]The idea is to look horror so you don't need to dress, ok?

Does he need to jump out of a cake?
My friend with third eyes saw many happening during Halloween party. Real stuff join in.
Where got people dress as a rabbit for Halloween. I think you must be at a bachelor party dress as a bunny. Fook untill confuse?? 🤯🤣
(19-10-2021, 09:20 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]Where got people dress as a rabbit for Halloween. I think you must be at a bachelor party dress as a bunny.

Yes, for Halloween one needs to dress as frightening as possible, perhaps dressed as Dracula is appropriate.. Laughing
to dress up like this syonan bitch luncheonmeat for a horrible syonan theme, may be not so bad? Smile

[Image: 1200px-Yayoi-Kusama-cropped-1-Yayoi-Kusama-201611.jpg]
(19-10-2021, 09:20 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]Where got people dress as a rabbit for Halloween. I think you must be at a bachelor party dress as a bunny. Fook untill confuse?? 🤯🤣
Orgy until you thought it was Halloween?