SG Talk

Full Version: Gabriel Yap : S REITs Show and Tell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't recommend his  course buts message that most REITs are bad and to be selective is correct.

Look at this IPOs since 2016. 
There were 12 REITs listed on SGX ...only 1 made money.

[Image: 01RIqHj.jpg]
How about Eagle HT , after IPO now become zero ,100% loss .....
(10-05-2023, 07:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recommend his  course buts message that most REITs are bad and to be selective is correct.

Gabriel Yap does not need you to recommend anything.

When he started in investing, you were still sucking your mother's milk.....
Is he a billionaire now since he is so good at investing ?
(10-05-2023, 08:50 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]Is he a billionaire now since he is so good at investing ?

Tens of millions once the top 20 shareholder of Mapletree.
(10-05-2023, 07:26 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]How about Eagle HT , after IPO now become zero ,100% loss .....

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
Date: 10-May-2023 08:40) What a surprisre 1Q DPU 1.849 Cents announced which is highest among all the 1Q in the past. This counter will never dissapointing me!

Distribution will be paid out on Jun 27, after the record date. Jun 12th 2023.. 🤑

Sasseur Reit Q1 DPU up 1.5% to S$0.01849 after retention. Sasseur Real Estate Investment Trust : CRPU +5.56% (Sasseur Reit), which owns outlet malls in China, posted a distribution per unit (DPU) 🤑 of S$0.01849 for the first quarter ended Mar 31 a 1.5 per cent increase from the previous year.

Date: 10-May-2023 11:18) Posted:

😁 😃 😄 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤪 《  ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(11-05-2023, 09:38 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Date: 10-May-2023 08:40) What a surprisre 1Q DPU 1.849 Cents announced which is highest among all the 1Q in the past. This counter will never dissapointing me!

Distribution will be paid out on Jun 27, after the record date. Jun 12th 2023.. 🤑

Sasseur Reit Q1 DPU up 1.5% to S$0.01849 after retention. Sasseur Real Estate Investment Trust : CRPU +5.56% (Sasseur Reit), which owns outlet malls in China, posted a distribution per unit (DPU) 🤑 of S$0.01849 for the first quarter ended Mar 31 a 1.5 per cent increase from the previous year.

Date: 10-May-2023 11:18) Posted:

😁 😃 😄 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤪 《  ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Distribution will be paid out on Jun 27, after the record date. Jun 12th 2023. 😁 😃 😄 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤪
This Sassuer reit never dissapointed me!, so far so good... 😬😃
actually gabriel yap not popular among investors. not accurate man.
How many peoples bought stocks, nevermind when, today his or her stocks still at positive territory? Meaning today price still higher than price you bought, and no need to account for inflation, please raise your hand

See? No one raise their hands 😁
(11-05-2023, 10:27 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Distribution will be paid out on Jun 27, after the record date. Jun 12th 2023. 😁 😃 😄 🤑 🤑 🤑 🤪
This Sassuer reit never dissapointed me!, so far so good... 😬😃

How combination of high inflation and surging interest rates has dampened sentiment for the asset class. Because of these headwinds, many REITs are also reporting lower DPU as they are beset by higher operating expenses and finance costs.

Despite these challenges, several REITs have bucked the trend and managed to post higher DPU in their latest earnings, Sassuer🤑 is Coming 🤑 Up 🤑 Good.... Clapping
(12-05-2023, 11:07 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]How combination of high inflation and surging interest rates has dampened sentiment for the asset class. Because of these headwinds, many REITs are also reporting lower DPU as they are beset by higher operating expenses and finance costs.

Despite these challenges, several REITs have bucked the trend and managed to post higher DPU in their latest earnings, Sassuer🤑 is Coming 🤑 Up 🤑 Good.... Clapping

What is dividend yield of Sassuer?
What type of property does it have?
Where are its propeprty?
(11-05-2023, 10:32 PM)Spiderman Wrote: [ -> ]actually gabriel yap not popular among investors. not accurate man.

the most popular is adam khoo,john lu of homily n rayner