SG Talk

Full Version: US surgeons successfully test pig kidney transplant in human patient
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
October 20, 2021
8:37 AM +08
Last Updated 41 minutes ago

By Nancy Lapid

The procedure done at NYU Langone Health in New York City involved use of a pig whose genes had been altered so that its tissues no longer contained a molecule known to trigger almost immediate rejection.

The recipient was a brain-dead patient with signs of kidney dysfunction whose family consented to the experiment before she was due to be taken off of life support, researchers told Reuters.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthc...021-10-19/
Halall or not...idiotic lorons of the higest order
(20-10-2021, 09:30 AM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]Halall or not...idiotic lorons of the higest order

It becomes halal when it suit their objectives just like corruptions and plundering the state treasury. When don't suit them, alcoholic drink name called" TIMAH," also can be an issue, say its the name of the prophet Muhammad daughter fatimah..what a low life specis
(20-10-2021, 09:19 AM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]October 20, 2021
8:37 AM +08
Last Updated 41 minutes ago

By Nancy Lapid

The procedure done at NYU Langone Health in New York City involved use of a pig whose genes had been altered so that its tissues no longer contained a molecule known to trigger almost immediate rejection.

The recipient was a brain-dead patient with signs of kidney dysfunction whose family consented to the experiment before she was due to be taken off of life support, researchers told Reuters.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthc...021-10-19/

It is found that a pig's organs are similar to a human's organ, thence an organ  transplant from a pig is possible...only problem  is how to not let the organ to be rejected by the human recipient.. Thinking
Chinese already knew that long ago
This is a huge deal if it really works. If anyone thinks it's not halal then continue with dialysis lor.
pig’s kidneys, liver, heart, stomach & legs, like that next time can’t eat pig’s organs anymore, all used for transplant and sold at high price to hospitals.
(20-10-2021, 12:35 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]pig’s kidneys, liver, heart, stomach & legs, like that next time can’t eat pig’s organs anymore, all used for transplant and sold at high price to hospitals.

I suspect those pigs to be used for organ transplant, will be specially bred ones, not the ones sold in the market..... Laughing
(20-10-2021, 12:47 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect those pigs to be used for organ transplant, will be specially bred ones, not the ones sold in the market..... Laughing
Agree with you bro, most like bred by the talibans, halal pigs.
(20-10-2021, 01:19 PM)Great Wrote: [ -> ]Agree with you bro, most like bred by the talibans, halal pigs.

Bro., thanks for being on the same page... Clapping
(20-10-2021, 12:47 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect those pigs to be used for organ transplant, will be specially bred ones, not the ones sold in the market..... Laughing

I dunt eat pig’s organs, so dunt really bother.

Transplantation From Pigs To Humans: Millions Will Be Saved!
(23-10-2021, 05:20 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]I

It is a terrible thing if a person's kidney is damaged, cos they need to go thru' dialysis, a 4-hour session.... crying
(20-10-2021, 09:49 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is found that a pig's organs are similar to a human's organ, thence an organ  transplant from a pig is possible...only problem  is how to not let the organ to be rejected by the human recipient.. Thinking

I was wondering  how pig organ can even survive in human body but looks like they genetically engineer the pig....

Very very impressive.
(23-10-2021, 05:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering  how pig organ can even survive in human body but looks like they genetically engineer the pig....

Very very impressive.

It is a break through, that modern science has achieved.... Clapping
(23-10-2021, 05:20 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]

Time for her to go back to China and support her home country. 

Why help those ungrateful Americans, some like the Trump Republican terrorists may even want her dead?
Dying talebans will have to tink of a good excuse to bluff their nincoopooh morons dat it's ok to have it transplanted in the body but cannot eat it.
(23-10-2021, 06:10 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]Dying talebans will have to tink of a good excuse to bluff their nincoopooh morons dat it's ok to have it transplanted in the body but cannot  eat it.

It is not a matter of not allowing to eat  the pig, but rather not able to touch a pig, such is their believe.... crying
Ok lah, silly ...but dying talebans not stupid one ....cannot eat or touch it but can have the surgeons to transplsnt it.