SG Talk

Full Version: Dam hot , feel like going out Naked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
more airy.
ugly or nice one. if ugly better stay at home or frighten people no good already.
To save electricity I only switch on aircon at nite, during the day usd fans only.
(13-05-2023, 07:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]more airy.

BBFA on bike

[Image: RU3dAovTR3d8PnH4c-kcxiJOhthehmForXPzHDTl...a27fca5890]
Just now rain a while stop. Now rain coming again sky dark and can smell the water moisture in the air coming soon. Spore North side.
[Image: giphy.gif]

remember to shave hor............. Rotfl
(14-05-2023, 04:22 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]remember to shave hor............. Rotfl

Actually the hair is to protect the organ if shave bald very easily catch a cold.

You and your dynamo ah gua can go dancing together naked
(14-05-2023, 05:10 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]You and your dynamo ah gua can go dancing together naked

this is called jumpy dickhead rain dance

[Image: dickhead-hello.gif]
I am sorry but the video is from an actual movie and they are praying for rain naked? So the longer and bigger will cause the rain to rain down faster ?
What's the point living in a million $$$ HDB flats cannot afford to turn ON aircon..

No logic
(14-05-2023, 06:49 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
What's the point living in a million $$$ HDB flats cannot afford to turn ON aircon..

No logic

Smile I don't own air con , from young till now I always use fan used to it.

Still survive.
Actually you got the point too. i see people willing to spend Million bought HDB flat due to its location , view, renovation etc.
Yet have you wonder how much time you spend in your flat every day? You only go back home a night , just only spend few hours enjoy the cosy of your million dollar unit than go sleep next day repeat the same.

come weekend ? I don't know some prefer to go out chill rather stay at home.

Actually rich people also spend millions on their landed house , also hardly enjoy the comfort.
(14-05-2023, 05:10 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]You and your dynamo ah gua can go dancing together naked

Uncle face dynono nothing to show only skeletons
(14-05-2023, 06:57 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Uncle face dynono nothing to show only skeletons

Looks like monyet........
(14-05-2023, 07:08 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like monyet........

Lau kau
(14-05-2023, 07:11 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Lau kau

[Image: monkey-look.gif]
(14-05-2023, 05:29 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry but the video is from an actual movie and they are praying for rain naked? So the longer and bigger will cause the rain to rain down faster ?

So what is the title of the movie?
(14-05-2023, 07:54 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]So what is the title of the movie?

I am asking with question mark. Maybe it is called Praying For Rain?
.Nothing new in most countries during winter, Govt provide heaters and warm air on street level.

In Singapore
With extreme heat hitting 37 deg, Singapore Govt should provide street aircon and fan for Singaporeans.

Bus and Train companies must add aircon and fan at stations.
(14-05-2023, 08:11 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].Nothing new in most countries during winter, Govt provide heaters and warm air on street level.

In Singapore
With extreme heat hitting 37 deg, Singapore Govt should provide street aircon and fan for Singaporeans.

Bus and Train companies must add aircon and fan at stations.

All wet markets,kopi Tiams ? good
They will find ways to increase fares and hikes