SG Talk

Full Version: Ciggie companies must have making $$$ during Covid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many iron teeth dun wanna wear mask will walk while smoking.
Many I see … every opportunity …. they cannot breath with mask but can breath in poison 
Another proof that smoking makes one stupid 
Cigge companies huat happy happy to the bank
is it , my Uncle smoke yet he is Rich and Smart leh or else how he can be rich.
(20-10-2021, 01:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]is it , my Uncle smoke yet he is Rich and Smart leh or else how he can be rich.

according to you …. btw, wealth and education does not equate to intelligence
(20-10-2021, 01:54 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]according to you …. btw, wealth and education does not equate to intelligence

But suck thumb in SG got money got talk leh. Every Countries the same what.
When you rich , see so many sheeps come wanna find you do business etc
(20-10-2021, 01:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]But suck thumb in SG got money got talk leh. Every Countries the same what.
When you rich , see so many sheeps come wanna find you do business etc

Depend lor …. many rich people not happy …. many poor people bery happy.
You ask every rich people 90% not happy that's why keep chasing for material and superficial stuffs …. to make them happy to make them feel important.
But look at monks and nuns both Chinese & Ang Moh kind …. every day bery happy even thou they have nothing
(20-10-2021, 09:27 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Depend lor …. many rich people not happy …. many poor people bery happy.
You ask every rich people 90% not happy that's why keep chasing for material and superficial stuffs …. to make them happy to make them feel important.
But look at monks and nuns both Chinese & Ang Moh kind …. every day bery happy even thou they have nothing

There is some truths in what you said.... Clapping
(20-10-2021, 09:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]There is some truths in what you said.... Clapping

Yeah what … you see people driving big car …. always so angry, drive fast fast, jam brake, horn, shout, show black face  … and those driving small small one …. horn them, they dun give a fugg ….
(20-10-2021, 09:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah what … you see people driving big car …. always so angry, drive fast fast, jam brake, horn, shout, show black face  … and those driving small small one …. horn them, they dun give a fugg ….

Glad we are   on the same page..... Clapping
(20-10-2021, 09:59 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Glad we are   on the same page..... Clapping

Gesti-109 Fundance
(20-10-2021, 09:27 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Depend lor …. many rich people not happy …. many poor people bery happy.
Not leh my rich uncle every day happy
What you prefer are those fake rich or don’t have the ability rah
(20-10-2021, 10:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Not leh my rich uncle every day happy
What you prefer are those fake rich or don’t have the ability rah

OK lor ….. aș long as you keep him happy