SG Talk

Full Version: Jalan Bukit Merah Residents Disturbed by Rooster Crowing Every Morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jalan Bukit Merah Residents Disturbed by Rooster Crowing Every Morning Like an Alarm Clock

The rooster also had another equally disruptive friend.

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://goodyfeed.com/jalan-bukit-merah-rooster/
Ok lah
Worse its disturbed by lau kau
not the rooster fault
this type normally people want to get rid of bad luck will keep them.
Small matters aso complain. My roosters sometimes crow at 3 to 4am, mostly 5 to 7am. Just try to get used to them lah
(14-05-2023, 07:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Small matters aso complain. My roosters sometimes crow at 3 to 4am, mostly 5 to 7am. Just try to get used to them lah

Your roosters? You live in landed?
(14-05-2023, 08:09 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Your roosters? You live in landed?

Got ppl keep chickens in their flats aso. In living room, in kitchen, balcony even. See if I can find their photos
[Image: Screenshot-20230514-202204-Telegram.jpg]

angmoh raising chickens in local high-rise balcony. neighbours seem can tolerate the smell and noise
(14-05-2023, 08:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-20230514-202204-Telegram.jpg]

angmoh raising chickens in local high-rise balcony. neighbours seem can tolerate the smell and noise

They keep chicken for meat or as pets?
(14-05-2023, 07:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Small matters aso complain. My roosters sometimes crow at 3 to 4am, mostly 5 to 7am. Just try to get used to them lah

My side too. At least used to. But I think someone complained so all gone now. Very colourful and some can fly to the top of the tree. I enjoyed looking at them whenever I past by them. Too bad all gone.
easy, just mix some Avocado skins/pits with bird food and accidently drop some out from your pocket when u walk pass the area frequent by the bird.
nobody can fault u for carrying/dropping Avocado skins/pits/bird food
[Image: Screenshot-20230514-203018-Telegram.jpg]

This one in living room. Neighbours aso seem ok
(14-05-2023, 08:09 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Your roosters? You live in landed?

HDB estates also have roosters lah. Not kept by anyone. Just wild ones which I suspect come from the landed property areas. At their peak, my area hasย several groups each with a few cocks, hens and chicks. Now all gone.
(14-05-2023, 08:28 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]They keep chicken for meat or as pets?

Mainly for eggs, some as pets
All these chicken will grow up when they become big will be harder to rear as pets as they need space to move around so hdb flat floor area small not so ideal. But if rear to eat ok.
Fresh meat every few months
There are dwarf version, keeping a few is ok.

The one in the photo is a jungle fowl, can crowl quite loud. If caught, will be fed to zoo animals. Poor thing
Chickens keep the estate free of centipedes and other insects
(14-05-2023, 07:48 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Jalan Bukit Merah Residents Disturbed by Rooster Crowing Every Morning Like an Alarm Clock

Do you want to let my signature dogs out to chase the criw?
Haha.
(14-05-2023, 08:42 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to let my signature dogs out to chase the criw?
Haha.

So you also rear dogs wait for them grow big can eat? Dog meat taste like chicken?
(14-05-2023, 07:48 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Jalan Bukit Merah Residents Disturbed by Rooster Crowing Every Morning Like an Alarm Clock

Natural alarm clock lah! Big Grin
there r all sorts of meat
[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-15-at-06-37-02-Jim-Crenshaw.png]
(15-05-2023, 06:29 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Natural alarm clock lah! Big Grin

They dont get pay for doing this. Rotfl
(14-05-2023, 08:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-20230514-203018-Telegram.jpg]

This one in living room. Neighbours aso seem ok
[Image: IMG-20220426-WA0005.jpg]

image hosting
not scare of bird flu ?
Cant they just poison them. Yabab yaba
[Image: 20230515-101518.jpg]

Fresh from the chickens