SG Talk

Full Version: Inter dental brush is good.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using it will make teeth cleaning complete after brushing.
(15-05-2023, 09:29 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Using it will make teeth cleaning complete after brushing.

[Image: mozen-dik.gif]
Used it last time but dun like it as frequent use makes the gap between teeth become wider. Dental floss is better.
(15-05-2023, 10:04 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Used it last time but dun like it as frequent use makes the gap between teeth become wider. Dental floss is better.

Got smaller size
(15-05-2023, 10:08 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Got smaller size

I used the smallest also not small enough for me.
(15-05-2023, 09:29 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Using it will make teeth cleaning complete after brushing.

won't make the gaps between the teeth wider meh ?

also will irritate the gums ?
(15-05-2023, 11:40 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]won't make the gaps between the teeth wider meh ?

also will irritate the gums ?

I find that it can remove certain food bits that are still there after brushing and flossing.
(15-05-2023, 11:56 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I find that it can remove certain food bits that are still there after brushing and flossing.

the brush bristles can really go between the teeth without causing discomfort to the gums ?
As people grow older, the gums shrink

heard that these inter- dental will be useful
(15-05-2023, 08:40 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]the brush bristles can really go between the teeth without causing discomfort to the gums ?

Never force the brush into between teeth. Some areas may be too narrow. Other than that the brush should not damage the gums. What damage the gums is unclean teeth and gums.
(15-05-2023, 08:49 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Never force the brush into between teeth. Some areas may be too narrow. Other than that the brush should not damage the gums. What damage the gums is unclean teeth and gums.

[Image: jacky-cheung-eat-shit.gif]
This Choc acct is used to disturb people. Lukongsimi acct is the main make friends acct. But behave like that is really a mentally disturbed person.
(15-05-2023, 08:51 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]This Choc acct is used to disturb people. Lukongsimi acct is the main make friends acct. But behave like that is really a mentally disturbed person.

[Image: image.gif]

Inter dental brush usually used by people with braces. Normal people use dental floss