SG Talk

Full Version: To all the PAP plp, come in here, don't run!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell me why PAP is so good that you continue to lick their dirty balls and cook their smelly CB mor like maggie mee to eat?
they give us estate upgrading, covered walkway, shopping mall, mrt.

PAP wan sui.
They gave us free useful plastic boxes to put our air circulation fans...not bad.
[Image: Strong-Box.jpg]
(15-05-2023, 04:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me why PAP is so good that you continue to lick their dirty balls and cook their smelly CB mor like maggie mee to eat?

Are you pro-PAP or anti-PAP leh?  Thinking Why leh?
(15-05-2023, 04:22 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Are you pro-PAP or anti-PAP leh?  Thinking Why leh?

IAM anti-hypocrites and anti-charlatans and anti-fakes
𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔!
PAP make my home value up non stop. And majority are happy 暗爽
U got nice upgrading,every where is kopi tiam.transport bring u to everywhere.ntuc ,mall everywhere.
All this need money.
U WAN A RICH FATHER OR POOR DAD.
(15-05-2023, 04:31 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote: [ -> ]U got nice upgrading,every where is kopi tiam.transport bring u to everywhere.ntuc ,mall everywhere.
All this need money.
U WAN A RICH FATHER OR POOR DAD.

But this father demand to be paid millions! If care for children why ask so much from children? Die also cannot take with them isn't it?
(15-05-2023, 04:28 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]PAP make my home value up non stop. And majority are happy 暗爽

But your children will 欲哭无泪。 Rotfl
羊毛出在羊身上lah.
(15-05-2023, 04:41 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]But your children will 欲哭无泪。 Rotfl
羊毛出在羊身上lah.

when my children grow up, no more PAP liao lah.
Because jobless foreigners can be SCitizens

so they die die must vote for PAP

this is said by Jac Lau a few times

[Image: Became-New-Citizen-II-May-21.png]
(15-05-2023, 04:13 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]they give us estate upgrading, covered walkway, shopping mall, mrt.

PAP wan sui.
Jamus Lim hv once said during the last GE that I always keeps it at heart. He said we don’t need covered walkways, beautiful garden and all sorts of upgrading. But, what we need is a decent rice bowl in front of us and we are most happy to walk in the rain. He got a vote from me.
PAP can make a nasi lemak auntie's dream to become president come true. That gives all of us hope!
PAP Gave me a roof for only 35K.
It grows and grows until now non stop. 
Where to find? 
Now I retire, still giving me money. 
Go out no need carry umbrella. 
Can get food easily. WiFi also very fast. 
No fear like US. No guns, no drugs right direction.
(15-05-2023, 04:23 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]IAM anti-hypocrites and anti-charlatans and anti-fakes

PAP gave you CDC vouchers lah! Big Grin You don't have meh?
PAP didn't charge us any money for the air we breathe
Smile

Yea pls vote Pap so your kids future gen will be squeeze till left only bones.
(15-05-2023, 07:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile

Yea pls vote Pap so your kids future gen will be squeeze till left only bones.

You got kids meh?
(15-05-2023, 07:30 PM)Choc Wrote: [ -> ]You got kids meh?

Don’t have happy single Smile this is why I might vote for PAP Lor
And Jac Lau thank PAP for cheap food

because in Malaysia, his own country food is expensive

[Image: 5-meal-tk-u-PA-P.png]

[Image: 5-meal-tk-u-PA-P.png]