SG Talk

Full Version: OKY has banned unvax from malls and dine-in, why infection and ICU still rising?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OKY has banned unvax and partial vax from malls and dine-in, why number for infection and ICU are still rising?

What can OKY do next ?

Will OKY ban vax from malls and dine in ?
He want to clean up the streets la..
He would ban this and that for the unvax like the blind jabbing in the dark. If the cases do come down for whatever reason, he can claim credit. Chinese saying "blind chicken catches the worm by luck" 🤣
becos the bax are the one spreading the covid, thats why

see the article
why vacinated pple are 'super-spreaders'
millionaire mind think differently mah...
(20-10-2021, 05:21 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]He would ban this and that for the unvax like the blind jabbing in the dark. If the cases do come down for whatever reason, he can claim credit. Chinese saying "blind chicken catches the worm by luck" 🤣

I have a nagging suspicion that after the implementation of checking of vacc. certs, the number of infections will  drop from the current 3,000+...... Big Grin
Next round “unvaxx persons forcibly relocated to Pulau Tekong” Thinking
(20-10-2021, 05:28 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I have a nagging suspicion that after the implementation of checking of vacc. certs, the number of infections will  drop from the current 3,000+...... Big Grin

If it still doesn’t work, they will force the unvaxx off the mainland Big Grin
(20-10-2021, 05:28 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I have a nagging suspicion that after the implementation of checking of vacc. certs, the number of infections will  drop from the current 3,000+...... Big Grin

why yesterday's number is 3994 and ICU is 71 ?
As someone earlier mentioned, they will just anyhow hantam until somehow one solution works in their favour.  Muddying along, jin sia suay Big Grin

IT WONT DROP LAH
UNTIL THE MEDICAL SYSTEM COLLAPSE
WE ARE AT TH ENDGAME
(20-10-2021, 05:33 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]IT WONT DROP LAH
UNTIL THE MEDICAL SYSTEM COLLAPSE
WE ARE AT TH ENDGAME

Why be so pessimistic, Christmas and Chinese new year is but a few months away...... crying
(20-10-2021, 05:13 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]OKY has banned unvax and partial vax from malls and dine-in, why number for infection and ICU are still rising?

What can OKY do next ?

he cant do anything that is determine by GOD he is only a human.as i said his 8 characters not in harmony / offended this moh ministerial post , 

Checking of vacc certs has already started, still not much improvement. 
So?
(20-10-2021, 09:25 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Checking of vacc certs has already started, still not much improvement. 
So?

It will take a few weeks to see results......Rome is not build in one day...... Laughing
(20-10-2021, 09:29 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It will take a few weeks to see results......Rome is not build in one day...... Laughing

Any improve is likely minimum as vaccinated can also spread. 

if they enforce double mask or N95, I believe fall in infection will be more obvious.
(20-10-2021, 05:13 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]OKY has banned unvax and partial vax from malls and dine-in, why number for infection and ICU are still rising?

What can OKY do next ?

need 2 weeks to confirm from the day of implementation. cos incubation is ~14 days.. but they say delta is 10 days..
(20-10-2021, 05:14 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]He want to clean up the streets la..
Nurse not enough.
(20-10-2021, 09:39 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Any improve is likely minimum as vaccinated can also spread. 

if they enforce double mask or N95, I believe fall in infection will be more obvious.
Stupig Dr suggest ban un-vac folks from public buses.
Ban ban ban......
(20-10-2021, 10:37 PM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]Ban ban ban......
Never know vac folk can spread to vac n un-vav. N via verse.....
Ban n ban n ban.
[Image: IMG-20210927-WA0003.jpg]
(20-10-2021, 05:14 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]He want to clean up the streets la..

[Image: IMG-20200405-WA0014.jpg]
The hole is getting bigger, how to cover now?
他们太轻敌了。
还有多少倒霉蛋,会被蒙主宠召?
(20-10-2021, 10:35 PM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]Stupig Dr suggest ban un-vac folks from public buses.

The doc drive big cars, he don't take public transport of course can anyhow suggest lah.
(20-10-2021, 10:35 PM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]Stupig Dr suggest ban un-vac folks from public buses.

To ban unvac looks silly but he did point out correctly  public transport vulnerabilities

Air purifier or sterilization function  is needed for bus, mrt and taxi. 

Before fully implemented, double masks and N95 are feasible.

You mean road sweeper? Thinking
(21-10-2021, 06:59 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]The doc drive big cars, he don't take public transport of course can anyhow suggest lah.

How can a doctor anyhow suggest- to have checks when boarding a bus is ridiculous ....every bus will return late from their scheduled route.... Rotfl
Seems like the task force members cannot see eye to eye. That is why sometimes the decisions flip flop over time.
I think PAP is mastermind of Squid Game.
Pages: 1 2