SG Talk

Full Version: Breaking:Unvax may be banned from public transport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just ban those UNVAC for leaving home. Case close.
(20-10-2021, 06:11 PM)puntfast2 Wrote: [ -> ]Just ban those UNVAC for leaving home. Case close.

That will make Singapore a communist country...... Angry
OYK MUST BE FOLLOWING THE nwo 'SCRIPT'
where it die die must force 100% vax
...or 100% 'obedience'

pushing the transhumanism agenda
No, LTA will not.

If so, they must also ban unvax from MRT rides.
this doc not smart. if 2 wks after implementing these policies cases don't go down he'll look very stewpig
From lucky to choose the right vaccines to above 90% effectiveness. Furthered, we believed that the effectiveness can last till at least 15 months. Now, do and speak until like that???
(20-10-2021, 06:48 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]From lucky to choose the right vaccines to above 90% effectiveness. Furthered, we believed that the effectiveness can last till at least 15 months. Now, do and speak until like that???

What vaccine  has above 90% effectiveness and a 15-month effective period.... nudie
This discrimination of its own country citizens will lead to the downfall of the plp party.
Bid for daily COE to go out - new source of gar revenue
This a slap to HC and Iswaran who said no evidence of transmission in public transport.
(20-10-2021, 08:21 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]This a slap to HC  and Iswaran who said no evidence of transmission in public transport.

Oftentimes our buses and MRT are jammed packed especially in the rush hours, therefore it is in this places that the virus tends to spread.... crying
(20-10-2021, 08:24 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Oftentimes our buses and MRT are jammed packed especially in the rush hours, therefore it is in this places that the virus tends to spread.... crying

They should explore install filters or sterilizers. 
If they think this is endemic, more reasons to invest it.
(20-10-2021, 06:15 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]That will make Singapore a communist country...... Angry

hope they do it.. they will be remembered for their extreme measure
(20-10-2021, 08:21 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]This a slap to HC  and Iswaran who said no evidence of transmission in public transport.

same malu like no need to wear mask and now need to wear mask.. let's see how many malu things they have for these covid
I will bring back home my office CPU to work.
(20-10-2021, 08:56 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]I will bring back home my office CPU to work.

That is one good suggestion..... Clapping
Expected.  More restrictions will come unless the new cases begin to fall.  So far,  less than 1/10 of the population are unvaxed but they use up  2/3 of the oxygen and ICU facilities.
In comparison with how China handles the covid 19 cases. Whenever there is a spread or outbreak the local government choose to lockdown the whole community to whole city or province.

Within a period of 1 month the covid situations was brought down, this is despite the number of vaccinated though maybe high but there are people whom are yet vaccinated due to many reasons.

They managed to control the spread and in looking at our government who is now forcing everyone to take the vaccines.

While Not considering whether the people are able to take them due to their health reasons or preferences….
Indirectly this government of our is trying to force people to die, it’s equivalent to passing a death sentence on the people and yet they are not taking any responsibility or accountability on their decisions.

That to me is really evil.
(20-10-2021, 06:10 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...g.6625502/

WHy are they equate unvax to ppl with covid? It is rather unfair to this group of people. IS the garment telling us once you are vax, you are 100% safe and will not get covid? And on the other hand if you are unvax you sure get covid?? This is not the case right !! Just read the daily report and see so many unvax are still walking around healthy and those who are vax went into ICU??

SO please tell me which is which?

Simple. Because they have not travelled on public transport for the past few decades. They dont know how the people behave inside the transport vehicle.

They simply shout “no transmission” without any evidence.