SG Talk

Full Version: Here’s a simplified explanation of the two ministers’ “house rental saga”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here’s a simplified explanation of the two ministers’ “house rental saga” at Ridout Road that even a five-year-old would understand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1pjFCQ1stI&list=PLoa9nNa48ZVVgUOs4vYirCdsJQpkbUe51
Greed is still the ultimate driver.
This clip is suitable for me . . . .too
part of being a British colony
when singlion was doing NS in 1970
we went to one of them to do some works for our commander
Wuhahahaha wuhahahaha

I just want to laugh
we oddies have many many baggages like at Selatar airbase teluk Paku Changi
we had real people to people conTACTs with the Brit and their families
(21-05-2023, 06:53 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]part of being a British colony
when singlion was doing NS in 1970
we went to one of them to do some works for our commander

Ar,,now i remember me n our group was there  to do up a kitchen, the tenant then was an Indian, heard ppl say he is biscuit king it was 19 eighty something like that.  Gesti-109
at the end of my term i was allowed into the green commander car.
i remembered i was shocked no good normally happan like encounter with alein of the 3rd kind
we went to Peninsula plaza
Any gold tap?
(21-05-2023, 07:38 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
Any gold tap?

That time no see gold toilet lah, it was actually quite run down, the timber decking long chong rot liao
kong liao in the end like Bo KONG!

aiiiiiii yyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaaah

waste my time
People want to see bashing out of mandai forest to go work and at night bash in mandai forest to go home ??
Houses for ministers also want to debate nothing to talk in plarament ?
How come the youtuber cannot talk properly? Rotfl
(22-05-2023, 06:57 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Houses for ministers also want to debate nothing to talk in plarament ?

Even family matter also can talk, what else cannot talk? Rotfl.
Can't imagine LKY making such a dumb financial decision that one need to defend against needlessly and losing credibility in the process.

As they always say, zebra never change it's spots despite the rain.
Why cant they rent from HDB?

Too malu is it?