SG Talk

Full Version: Lovely Ang mo family eat 30 bucks satay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually any SG talk kor kor eat there ?
I know is outside Lau P S

But which stall cheap and better ?
As there are so many satay stalls
There are some local night tours that would bring you around various night spots including this satay place.
(21-05-2023, 10:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]There are some local night tours that would bring you around various night spots including this satay place.

I mean Smile you been to this place outside Lau P S eat satay?
(21-05-2023, 11:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I mean Smile you been to this place outside Lau P S eat satay?

Got lah.

Once you are there, most important thing is to grab an empty table first. Once you sit down, they will give you menu for satay and drinks. No need to go around to order
(21-05-2023, 11:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Got lah.

Once you are there, most important thing is to grab an empty table first. Once you sit down, they will give you menu for satay and drinks. No need to go around to order

That depend which stall " area you site isn't "
You never been there before? Your uncle or aunty clients never brought you there? How cum?
(21-05-2023, 11:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]You never been there before? Your uncle or aunty clients never brought you there? How cum?

Never rah, or else why i ask.