SG Talk

Full Version: Do you prefer water spray or toilet paper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On my visit to ho chi minh City, I stop at a shopping mall to use the toilet and was surprise to know that every cubicle has a water spray...i prefer it way more than using the toilet paper...

Why sg don have? It can reduce the usage of paper ...sg is becoming way backwards.
Usually faggy gay mutant like spray
(23-05-2023, 12:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]On my visit to ho chi minh City, I stop at a shopping mall to use the toilet and was surprise to know that every cubicle has a water spray...i prefer it way more than using the toilet paper...

Why sg don have? It can reduce the usage of paper ...sg is becoming way backwards.

You forget they always tell us to save water.
Actually bidet sprays already in use in some places for decades already
(23-05-2023, 01:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Actually bidet sprays already in use in some places for decades already

i just got scolded by my friend who is now in Seoul and Japan for tour for telling him the shower spray story. he said when he rinsed his hair every morning, disgusting image popped into his head  Rotfl
Weather is hot and humid.

Fungus will grow easily if your bottom is not dried properly.
(23-05-2023, 01:22 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]i just got scolded by my friend who is now in Seoul and Japan for tour for telling him the shower spray story. he said when he rinsed his hair every morning, disgusting image popped into his head  Rotfl

[Image: Screenshot-20230523-133353-Gallery.jpg]

The toilet sprays are fixed, cannot take out to play one.
Shit might land everywhere if spray water on it. Also dangerous for women if land on wrong part of her body.
Water spray ok but got air dryer inside the bowl?
(23-05-2023, 01:26 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Weather is hot and humid.

Fungus grew on my arse because I did not dry my arse properly..

Sorry to hear that.  Lesson learned right.   Rotfl
(23-05-2023, 02:13 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear that.  Lesson learned right.   Rotfl

Still playing games for 3 yr-old kids?  Huh
(23-05-2023, 02:10 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Water spray ok but got air dryer inside the bowl?

After spraying away the shit from the pigudong, just tab dry it with toilet paper.  If that's not available, then use your own tissue..how hard is that? Rolleyes
Bidet spray does exist in Spore public toilets reason being some race of ppl use that as they use hand to eat food. But was told different hand for different purpose dunno anyone can confirm?
What happen you spray your own poo back into your kar chng kan?
(23-05-2023, 02:14 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Still playing games for 3 yr-old kids?  Huh

[Image: X3tjud-W-1.gif]
The bidet spray or hand spray is good enough...far better than using paper...there is still a lingering smell after wiping.
Water spray is called Bidat.
I used before once at hotel

Definitely prefer paper as backside all wet from water spray.
Hard poo wipe it off is fine...if it is watery poo and some of it does get to the side of the bum then it needs some serious spraying....
(23-05-2023, 02:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Water spray is called Bidat.
I used before once at hotel

Definitely prefer paper as backside all wet from water spray.

Paper will not wipe as clean as water spray IMHO. Analogy. Why bathe using water if wipe with cloth can liao? Becuz most prefer use water bathe to be clean.
(23-05-2023, 02:14 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]After spraying away the shit from the pigudong, just tab dry it with toilet paper.  If that's not available, then use your own tissue..how hard is that? Rolleyes

I use this rubber hose water spray pgd very wet one....how to tab dry?
[Image: yq-cstoilet-26052022.jpg?VersionId=6M0lL...GLCCbQVpwF]
(23-05-2023, 02:45 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]I use this rubber hose water spray pgd very wet one....how to tab dry?
[Image: yq-cstoilet-26052022.jpg?VersionId=6M0lL...GLCCbQVpwF]

Just rub your kachng against the wall lar.  Up down, left right, and the water on your kachng will be on the wall right.   This also must teach you meh?   Rolleyes
You spray water without soap is spreading germs all over
Bidet not bidat.

Aiya ppl got all kinds of fears or resistances towards many things. From taking flights, escalators, epayment, vaccines, ... even garments. They must hv gd reasons and pls empathise with them
(23-05-2023, 02:51 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]You spray water without soap is spreading germs all over

The toilet seat also have germs, the toilet roll also have...it is everywhere
After washing Karchang remember to wash hands with soap n water
(23-05-2023, 02:57 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]After washing Karchang remember to wash hands with soap n water

Yes, this is a MUST!
[Image: Screenshot-20230523-150503-Chrome.jpg]

For cold places, bidet with warm water and seat warmer would be desirable, as the water and seat are freezing cold.

It'd be even better if it comes with hot air blower and vibrator. Night light is aso useful to hv
(23-05-2023, 12:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]On my visit to ho chi minh City, I stop at a shopping mall to use the toilet and was surprise to know that every cubicle has a water spray...i prefer it way more than using the toilet paper...

It may increased the wastage of water instead. People may just leave the tap running. Intentional or forget to turn off.
the feeling of powerful jets of water hitting the backhole can be quite refreshing
Frown
Japanese owned hotels in Taiwan have this auto spray thingie and heated toilet seat. I almost never want to get up for breakfast during the winter season huan Big Grin
Pages: 1 2