SG Talk

Full Version: Dow Debt Ceiling Default Crash is here ....SHORT!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Republican party has decided to go for default to bring down Biden presidency.

Dow and S&P500 will plunge rapidly. SHORT!

[Image: N61GlCg.jpg]
Typically when stock crash ppl flee to gold. Now quickly also take some position in gold. I am using OCBC Precious Metals Account. It is paper gold just to take note.
See whether zhun boh tonight ....
Can short lah, what you waiting for?
(24-05-2023, 05:51 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]See whether zhun boh tonight ....

Just be careful nowadays US market can be quite erratic. Only a while back ppl also say crash and then it went up at least for those US tech stock and a lot of shortist squeezed. Think got one hedge fund lose big in their shorting strategy.
TS paper trading again? Big Grin
(24-05-2023, 05:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Republican party has decided to go for default to bring down Biden presidency.

Dow and S&P500 will plunge rapidly. SHORT!

[Image: N61GlCg.jpg]
Tonight Sgbuffett can sleep well waking up DOW 1000 points .....
Bond already hong Gan lah. Rotfl
Take so long to break 6%
Dow and US market goner already. The bond market already jialat

Fed say more interest rate hike. Republican plot default in US debt.

[Image: Rl4PJFd.jpg]
Sgbuffett, night still young, futures got down boh, wait people said wolf is coming leh...
Daily chart:

[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-25-014621.png]

4 hr chart:
[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-25-014833.png]

会拉上去吗?
会很困难

(25-05-2023, 02:15 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]会很困难

困难什么? 问题是自己造成

不要连累别人就好了 Big Grin
(25-05-2023, 02:15 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]会很困难

[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-25-032115.png]

one hr chart.... 
let's see how far it can go..... no bet for me...
(25-05-2023, 03:22 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-2023-05-25-032115.png]

one hr chart.... 
let's see how far it can go..... no bet for me...

Will likely go nowhere
One long red 15m candle forming getting towards the 4pm close
Not many forumers discussed lah....all think USA wayang wayang only.....
Akan Datang

More downside coming these 10 days

The ORACLE has Spoken
(25-05-2023, 03:47 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Will likely go nowhere
One long red 15m candle forming getting towards the 4pm close

[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-25-120416.png]

one hr chart just to complete last night pic.
no bet for me.
When payment of debt depends on political negotiations, the debt should be downgraded.
Remember only ONE fat shark remained to issue J-coins
Russia is toking abt Organ traffickings for days
Not every day got debt ceiling default negotiations.

Smartie like Warren Buffett will be quietly buying the dip.
If shortist attempt to short the big giant tech stock yesterday think they get squeezed. googl, msft etc look at the graph market open drop so low but end much higher shortist squeezed real tight.
(25-05-2023, 01:31 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]If shortist attempt to short the big giant tech stock yesterday think they get squeezed. googl, msft etc look at the graph market open drop so low but end much higher shortist squeezed real tight.

May I know who is so naïve to short individual stocks?

Short also short the indices mah
Both Republicans and Democrats are too far apart to have a deal

The chance of a deal is zero and chance of default is almost

100%.

SHORT US markets and stay SHORT

(25-05-2023, 01:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]May I know who is so naïve to short individual stocks?

Short also short the indices mah

Greedy ppl lor. Individual stock give much higher returns mah. Same as you long one stock and you long a basket of stocks ala ETF which one rise faster?
(25-05-2023, 02:09 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Greedy ppl lor. Individual stock give much higher returns mah. Same as you long one stock and you long a basket of stocks ala ETF which one rise faster?

Dun think playing the index is similar to playing individual stocks, so no basis to compare returns between the two

Playing individual stocks is similar to playing individual crypto tokens and you know it is exceedingly hard to predict the performance of individual stocks or tokens
Can start shorting for today as another day of selloff starts.

[Image: I8Wl5Da.jpg]
Dow should fall 300pts a day as politicians play brinkmanship...Once the X day js reach when US roun out of money Market will plunge 10-15%
I only know nvidia shorters now very pain.
(25-05-2023, 03:42 PM)Entry Level PC Wrote: [ -> ]I only know nvidia shorters now very pain.

A reader share don't short individual stock short the indices so not painful and win monies.
Pages: 1 2