SG Talk

Full Version: Oyk the Pappy Angkat Bola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spamming both EDMW as Multiversal and SGtalk as Oyk by his slavish defense of Shan and Vivian living in the biggest ivory tower bungalows in Singapore.

While telling us that Chinese isn't a race in Singapore.

I suggest hentam him gao gao anytime he posts.
(24-05-2023, 06:40 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Spamming both EDMW as Multiversal and SGtalk as Oyk by his slavish defense of Shan and Vivian living in the biggest ivory tower bungalows in Singapore.

That oyk is madman. Looking at all his posts can tell he is a real stupid idio*t. See his posts really can boils.
Best part is he will accuse you of being Michael, Shawn, PRC, JHK, etc basically anyone he can think of EXCEPT for being a CECA

LMFAO!
Retard with cognitive impairment, so old already still cannot differentiate between chinese 华人 and chinese nationals 中国公民

No wonder always kena scolding at immigration clearance
(24-05-2023, 07:03 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Best part is he will accuse you of being Michael, Shawn, PRC, JHK, etc basically anyone he can think of EXCEPT for being a CECA

LMFAO!

So you want me to say you are an Indian and not a jhk?  Rolleyes
(24-05-2023, 07:19 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]So you want me to say you are an Indian and not a jhk?  Rolleyes

It's you who is the CECA.  

I am a Singaporean unlike you.
(24-05-2023, 07:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Retard with cognitive impairment, so old already still cannot differentiate between chinese 华人 and chinese nationals 中国公民

No wonder always kena scolding at immigration clearance

CECAs get lost with chatgpt translations mah
(24-05-2023, 07:20 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]It's you who is the CECA.  

I am a Singaporean unlike you.

You know what they say in edmw?

You Singaporean?

NPNT.

Show your NRIC man.  Rolleyes
(24-05-2023, 07:21 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You know what they say in edmw

You Singaporean l?

NPNT.

Show your NRIC man.  Rolleyes
Sure.  Meet me in person and bring your IC along and show me yours too.  PM me to make the arrangements.

But you don't have the balls to do it.
(24-05-2023, 07:20 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]CECAs get lost with chatgpt translations mah

No. I don't get confused.

华人is hua peepur.

中国人is Middle Kingdom peepur.

Chinese is citizen of China.

It's really that simpur.  Rolleyes
(24-05-2023, 07:22 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Sure.  Meet me in person and bring your IC along and show me yours too.  PM me to make the arrangements.

But you don't have the balls to do it.

Meet at the usual edmw place, Tiong Bahru Plaza?

And you think I am scared?

[Image: IMG-20230220-WA0003.jpg]
(24-05-2023, 06:40 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Spamming both EDMW as Multiversal and SGtalk as Oyk by his slavish defense of Shan and Vivian living in the biggest ivory tower bungalows in Singapore.

First of all, would you like to tell us why you were pban in edmw?
(24-05-2023, 07:26 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Meet at the usual edmw place, Tiong Bahru Plaza?

And you think I am scared?

[Image: IMG-20230220-WA0003.jpg]
Why Tiong Bahru? You will be receiving a Pm from me on the location . I challenged you when you were mutiversal  before in edmw to show up and you chickened out. Bloody chickenshit ceca
(24-05-2023, 07:28 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, would you like to tell us why you were pban in edmw?
I was never permanently banned so what the fug are you talking about?
(24-05-2023, 07:32 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]I was never permanently banned so what the fug are you talking about?

On a different note, who do you think you are to tell me to "show up at Dempsey Hill thIs Friday at 2 pm"?  Rolleyes
(24-05-2023, 07:30 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Why Tiong Bahru? You will be receiving a Pm from me on the location . I challenged you when you were mutiversal  before in edmw to show up and you chickened out. Bloody chickenshit ceca

Why need to PM when you can post here? Sounds gayish...  Rolleyes
(24-05-2023, 08:03 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]On a different note, who do you think you are to tell me to "show up at Dempsey Hill thIs Friday at 2 pm"?  Rolleyes

Because you want to see my IC. Either show up or fug right off, CCB CECA loser
(24-05-2023, 08:05 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Why need to PM when you can post here? Sounds gayish...  Rolleyes

He wants to meet me in Dempsey Hill wor. I don't bluff you all. I have his PM to show.

Eek! Jin scary. If there are two things I am most scared of, it's 人妖 and ah gua.  Rotfl
(24-05-2023, 08:05 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Why need to PM when you can post here? Sounds gayish...  Rolleyes

It’s between you and me so why need to post here?  Show up or be labelled a chicken shit head forever
(24-05-2023, 08:08 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He wants to meet me in Dempsey Hill wor. I don't bluff you all. I have his PM to show.

Eek! Jin scary. If there are two things I am most scared of, it's 人妖 and ah gua.  Rotfl

I knew this ceca CCB is a eunuch and don’t dare to show up and see my IC. LMFAO!
(24-05-2023, 08:06 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Because you want to see my IC. Either show up or fug right off, CCB CECA loser

Just stick your ic here for us to see. I am not interested to go to Dempsey to see your kkj.  Rolleyes
(24-05-2023, 08:10 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Just stick your ic here for us to see. I am not interested to go to Dempsey to see your kkj.  Rolleyes

Why the fug should I expose myself to the public? Why don’t you show yours to lead by example?
(24-05-2023, 08:10 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Just put your stick here for us to see. I am very interested to go to Dempsey to see your kkj.  Rolleyes
(24-05-2023, 08:11 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Why the fug should I expose myself to the public? Why don’t you show yours to lead by example?

Ahahaha Don't bother with him.  Laughing
(24-05-2023, 08:35 PM)Merdeka Wrote: [ -> ]Ahahaha Don't bother with him.  Laughing

I know the CECA got no balls to show up hence I just put a random spot to bait him and lo and behold he took it LOL
(24-05-2023, 08:37 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]I know the CECA got no balls to show up hence I just put a random spot to bait him and lo and behold he took it LOL

Bait me? With your kkj?  Rolleyes
(24-05-2023, 10:00 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Bait me? With your kkj?  Rolleyes

So easy to mention a place and you blare it out LOL.  Thanks for the laughs today CECA!