SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore’s PM Lee orders ‘expeditious’ probe on rental of state properties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singapore’s PM Lee orders ‘expeditious’ probe on rental of state properties by 2 ministers | South China Morning Post
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/...-ministers
shouldn't it be a COI instead of review ?
Shouldn't their service be suspended until the outcome of the review/COI/probe?
Who are the investigators? Hope not kaki lang? ..... Thinking
My guess is the emperor will find nothing wrong with the transactions, regardless who the investigators are.

Pinky can then rent out 38 oxley road to his cronies when Wei Ling leaves the house.
next is 'expeditious president election 2023' before the next PM comes aboard
If pinky insisted that OngTC is the 2nd elected presidante, (although we all know OTC is the first elected one), anything can happen to their advantage, like black colour can become white for them.
why the need to review ?

SLA just tell us how much both ministers paying for the rent settled all the curiosity.
(25-05-2023, 04:33 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]why the need to review ?

SLA just tell us how much both ministers paying for the rent settled all the curiosity.

Issue a bit tricky. Their boss is being reviewed and the boss boss boss want to call for review. So if you SLA ppl you reveal anyhow? You will first gather the info consolidate pass to boss boss boss designated PIC and he then go through and forward or relay back to boss boss boss. If you ever work in Spore civil service you should know the flow (I am a former Stat Board employee and trust me when big head ask for info below stat board employees SUPER SUPER BUSY BUSY!!!)
expedite means to quickly rush thru the investigation
ignore the facts
but come out and say its ok
they din break th elaw
so trust us again..LOL
No need to rush because the QUALITY of the Parliament session is more important

If need be, 3 or 4 sessions, please.