SG Talk

Full Version: Sg faces 'high risk' of technical recession amid external uncertainties,say economist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Be prepare for the rainy day.
Deflation is coming… Rotfl
Dont say I never warn.
没有通缩才见鬼。

[Image: IMG-7714.jpg]
I am sure the Govt can ensure locals have an edge in thousands of Banking jobs.
PE & GE same time E.
spore is banking on china robust recovery,but no luck this time.

even WORST RQAISE GST TO 8%

NEXT YR 9% SURE RECESSSION EAT OWN MEDICINE
(26-05-2023, 09:25 AM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]spore is banking on china robust recovery,but no luck this time.

even WORST RQAISE GST TO 8%

NEXT YR 9% SURE RECESSSION EAT OWN MEDICINE

Sg is gone case liao lah…
Tech sector in ICU, next will be banking sector.

China is currently at Super Major 2 wave, will take 10 years to complete after 40 years of strong growth. It will be not so soon get out of this major correction.
This correction is healthy. Rotfl

China has started to settle its local debts but not easy job. The only way to solve this issue is free market, not govt intervention. The more the govt intervene the worse it will become, just like US debt. It is a one way ticket waiting for 1 day to pop the US debt.
I am sure government will take good care of peasants who worked to the bones building the nation. maybe can demolish Ridout gigantic palaces and house/ helpout 10 of 1000s of Homeless poor unemployed suffering peasants who are sleeping on the streets.
solve a lot of social problems instead of one greedy pig stay there?!?!
but seems like sinkies are spending like nobody business. buying cars, watches and condos. even normal ppl dares to buy 700k resale hdbs. their jobs are secured?
(26-05-2023, 10:30 AM)sogo Wrote: [ -> ]but seems like sinkies are spending like nobody business. buying cars, watches and condos. even normal ppl dares to buy 700k resale hdbs. their jobs are secured?
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
I wonder why there js this term "hechnical recession". A recession is a recession.

The word technical seems to be added tk play down severity of recessions