SG Talk

Full Version: Staying at home whenever possible to stay alive.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quickly go out buy two packets of nasi Padang for lunch.
You eat 2 share?
(22-10-2021, 11:12 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Quickly go out buy two packets of nasi Padang for lunch.

(22-10-2021, 11:14 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]You eat 2 share?

Could it be for his lunch and his dinner..? Thinking
Staying alive by The Bee Gees
(22-10-2021, 11:14 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]You eat 2 share?

(22-10-2021, 11:16 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Could it be for his lunch and his dinner..? Thinking

No. One packet is for my maid. Tonight eat CKT.
(22-10-2021, 11:18 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]No. One packet is for my maid. Tonight eat CKT.

You treat your maid very well....... Clapping
(22-10-2021, 11:18 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]No. One packet is for my maid. Tonight eat CKT.

Can ask maid to cook for all the meals. 
No need to go out if you are not comfortable.
(22-10-2021, 11:46 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Can ask maid to cook for all the meals. 
No need to go out if you are not comfortable.

Still need go out buy raw materials. Nowadays maid kuai lan one. Must know how to bribe them. Her padang lunch more expensive than mine.
Weekend coming, malls will be crowded with people.
People simply dont care anymore.
Chiong arh.
(22-10-2021, 11:12 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Quickly go out buy two packets of nasi Padang for lunch.

I order groceries and cook at home.

The risk now is crazy high. If I catch and infect  my mom or elderly neighbor it can result in tragedy.

Those who think can go about life as usual don't know the risk they are taking ...and the consequences.

Please think carefully there are thousands of cases everyday some will die many will incur chronic illness from long covid.
(22-10-2021, 11:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I order groceries and cook at home.

The risk now is crazy high. If I catch and jnfevt my mom or elderly neighbor it can result in tragedy.
A few of the elderly I know kena and recovered within a week with no much symptoms. Just now an elderly told me he was asked to inject vaccine the fourth time because the third injection was found to have not enough effect. I was jogging past him just now so no time to ask for details. But later I will go and find out more. That man is 86 years old already.
(22-10-2021, 11:50 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Still need go out buy raw materials. Nowadays maid kuai lan one. Must know how to bribe them. Her padang lunch more expensive than mine.
True, seasoned maids who have been here for years tend to be cocky and calculative. 

Given the difficulty of  hiring now,just no eyes see and tolerate. 

From which country??
(22-10-2021, 11:50 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Still need go out buy raw materials. Nowadays maid kuai lan one. Must know how to bribe them. Her padang lunch more expensive than mine.

Very guai lan indeed. Just now my mum asked my maid to go to the market to buy something, with me driving her there. Then the maid asked my mum, since I'm driving why can't I buy it myself?!!
(22-10-2021, 12:03 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]True, seasoned maids who have been here for years tend to be cocky and calculative. 

Given the difficulty of  hiring now,just no eyes see and tolerate. 

From which country??

Indo. She is a good cook. Must understand their mentality to handle them. She does a good job taking care of the house. Better not offend them. Later she add extra ingredients to the food.
(22-10-2021, 12:08 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Indo. She is a good cook. Must understand their mentality to handle them. She does a good job taking care of the house. Better not offend them. Later she add extra ingredients to the food.

Damb cham ..at her mercy.

You must have consumed added ingredients from the foods prepared by her. That's why you are so accommodating to her.

They believe that as long as you have tasted their internal discharges ranging from saliva to menses, you will be under their spell. Powerful indeed !!
i tot u were vacinated
why so scared
if its not your time to go
u die die also wont die lah even if you get covid

but if its your time
hide under the bed with your milo tin next to it also cannot save u
(22-10-2021, 12:08 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Indo. She is a good cook. Must understand their mentality to handle them. She does a good job taking care of the house. Better not offend them. Later she add extra ingredients to the food.

Extra ingredients will taste bad, and she is taking a big risk, if she were to  cook and add "ingredients"..... Laughing
Not correct.
Coronavirus as their pathogen does not exist.
Virus means poison.
Corona gives u hint who does it.
CROWN
it can also point to Radiation as crown radiates
U need to walk walk get sunshine

Yes and bery important … wear your mask properly in crowded area … this one of 3 things that you personally have control over during this endemic. 
  1. Go out only if it necessary
  2. Vaccination
  3. Wear mask properly
In the beginning I wear 3-ply masks, then when outbreak, I wear 4-ply masks, now I wear 5-ply masks out becos of "living with virus".
(22-10-2021, 01:37 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]In the beginning I wear 3-ply masks, then when outbreak, I wear 4-ply masks, now I wear 5-ply masks out becos of "living with virus".

Your oxygen supply ok

Extra ingredients as in the blue pill? Thinking
(22-10-2021, 12:24 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]i tot u were vacinated
why so scared
if its not your time to go
u die die also wont die lah even if you get covid

but if its your time
hide under the bed with your milo tin next to it also cannot save u

I still go out buy things. But I do not go into malls.
(22-10-2021, 01:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Yes and bery important … wear your mask properly in crowded area … this one of 3 things that you personally have control over during this endemic. 
  1. Go out only if it necessary
  2. Vaccination
  3. Wear mask properly

I use N95
(22-10-2021, 12:22 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Damb cham ..at her mercy.

You must have consumed added ingredients from the foods prepared by her. That's why you are so accommodating to her.

They believe that as long as you have tasted their internal discharges ranging from saliva to menses, you will be under their spell. Powerful indeed !!

Yes. Must be careful.
(22-10-2021, 01:51 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Extra ingredients as in the blue pill? Thinking

This one eat already will mati
(22-10-2021, 11:57 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]A few of the elderly I know kena and recovered within a week with no much symptoms. Just now an elderly told me he was asked to inject vaccine the fourth time because the third injection was found to have not enough effect. I was jogging past him just now so no time to ask for details. But later I will go and find out more. That man is 86 years old already.

My uncle and auntie also enjoy their weekly outing from PLQ, to Bedok Central to Tampines . . . .. Very loving and sweet at such an age. 

Think they kena covid also donlt care.
(22-10-2021, 02:09 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I use N95

Normal surgical mask should be fine but no harm get extra power one
(22-10-2021, 02:11 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]This one eat already will mati

No lah, it will make your kky, mari kita.Hormat senjata .... Laughing
Pages: 1 2