SG Talk

Full Version: Someone needs to step up':Lawyer chooses hawker life,sells $2.50 dishes to help poor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rushing to Jalan Kukoh nao! Big Grin
Actually this location is very close to the atas enclaves and dining eateries Big Grin
"You can't be a lawyer with compassion" that is so true. I reservist got one lawyer say that too. He is focusing on corporate dispute instead. Sometimes to win you need to do otherwise and yet not break the law. So when one of the rajah live in bungalow I am not surprised at all.
Well, if only these two ah nehs, were to rent the bungalows and turn them into halfway house for the disabled kids, things might turn out differently..... haha, possible?
(26-05-2023, 08:10 PM)YummyKing Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if only these two ah nehs, were to rent the bungalows and turn them into halfway house for the disabled kids, things might turn out differently..... haha, possible?

Turn the bungalows into a center to distribute their pratas more believable
Working hard for something you don't care about is called 'stress', working hard for something we love is called 'passion'' I pray that anyone who reads this post will be successful in life....
(26-05-2023, 07:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Rushing to Jalan Kukoh nao! Big Grin
Good...very good. Clapping
Bodoh mind.
These kind of people should be the leaders of our future generations because they are expose to the poor and needy on a daily basis....not like some ministers staying in big bungalows....if they were to donate the rent to help the poor who could not even afford to eat....I will vote for them
[Image: clap-hands-clapping.gif]
Jalan Kukoh has a lot of 2 room flats. A lot of residents lived there for a long time and are now old folks.
First time see minah lawyer.
(26-05-2023, 05:40 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/someon...or-elderly

More should do that way lah! Big Grin
(29-05-2023, 01:24 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]More should do that way lah! Big Grin

She doesn’t work for $$$ Big Grin
A great woman indeed.
(29-05-2023, 01:29 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]She doesn’t work for $$$ Big Grin
A great woman indeed.

I respect such people lah! Big Grin