SG Talk

Full Version: Paid companionship for the lonely elderly no longer taboo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Reimagining traditional notions of filial piety': Paid companionship for the lonely elderly no longer taboo? 

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/reimagi...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
i am 41yo but i no companion, can i hire their services?
Frown
(27-05-2023, 09:32 AM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]i am 41yo but i no companion, can i hire their services?
Frown
Got $$$$ got companion 101% hard truth
Sorry this paid companionship is the elderly give monies to ppl to accompany or the one accompany them pay monies to the elderly instead?
If pay money to have a companion to look after me
then why taboo,?
Perfectly normal . Unless something unacceptable between them.
They are called "sugar babies". Lj la pay money for ugly companions.
(27-05-2023, 10:35 PM)Nevereatrice Wrote: [ -> ]They are called "sugar babies". Lj la pay money for ugly companions.

becos they nevereatrice.
K88 why u suddenly mia ppl miss u
(27-05-2023, 09:52 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for a handsome hulk who can slam me hard

$5 per hour. Min 4 hours. Any taker?

Love  Love  Love   
(27-05-2023, 11:05 PM)Nevereatrice Wrote: [ -> ]K88 why u suddenly mia ppl miss u

Welcome to SgTalk... Big Grin
(27-05-2023, 09:32 AM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]i am 41yo but i no companion, can i hire their services?
Frown

Frown

You were born in the wrong country.  In another country you would have become a father of two by now.  Here, you are a man while the Singaporean women are brought up to be a man, and it's difficult to find a woman to marry.   Laughing
(28-05-2023, 10:26 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Frown

You were born in the wrong country.  In another country you would have become a father of two by now.  Here, you are a man while the Singaporean women are brought up to be a man, and it's difficult to find a woman to marry.   Laughing

many sg womens hiam me poor smelly and ugly
even dinobus also hiam me
Frown
(28-05-2023, 03:25 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]many sg womens hiam me poor smelly and ugly
even dinobus also hiam me
Frown

Dinobu hiam you is a BLESSING in disguise. Reliable research found that 99% of dinobu have bad breath which is particularly thick and strong at 5 am. It will wake you up.   Frown
I can charge $50 for 2hrs

who want
(28-05-2023, 05:00 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]I can charge $50 for 2hrs

who want

Got provide piak piak service? Igeylang $50 can piak can suck. What makes u so special
(28-05-2023, 05:00 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]I can charge $50 for 2hrs

who want

It is you give ppl 50 or ppl give you 50?