SG Talk

Full Version: Why the word "bottle" is censored in China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This woman is a FLG member!

[Image: EPOCH-Media-Group-01.png]
Seriously, some posts about "bottle" have hidden meanings. The one below is plain obvious. I'd question the censor's intellect if he didn't ban the post.

[Image: pic.png]
(27-05-2023, 07:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]This woman is a FLG member!

[Image: EPOCH-Media-Group-01.png]

Flg is making a comeback since the arrest of mile guo. Must hv found a new sponsor
Ah butt picking the wrong side again.
China censored quite a few characters. I know because I read a lot of web novels and certain characters (especially those that can be used in a sexual way) are censored. But I can assure you that 瓶 (bottle) is not one of them.

Why? Because I am still reading that character in the forums and novels TODAY. They did not become "*" or just disappeared (that's the usual way the characters are censored).
(27-05-2023, 07:35 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Ah butt picking the wrong side again.

Ah butt's brain can only accept such LIES as "truth"!  Rotfl
Third world china is such a glassheart loser country. Even the word bottle also can censor LOL!

Just like how they cover up Tiananmen massacre and Uyghur concentration camps.
[Image: Screenshot-20231112-200152-Chrome.jpg]

They even do this. Very low ses people.
(27-05-2023, 07:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]This woman is a FLG member!

She speaks English better than most sinkies.

Ok, bottle 瓶 rhymes with 威泥习's Han name 习近平, so that's dangerous to say in China. Big Grin

Really glass heart lor.

In contrast, pinkie does not ban the word pink wor. See the difference between 威泥 and 显龙? Rotfl
(12-11-2023, 08:19 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ] Rotfl
i love to sniff panty
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk The Panty Sniffer
(12-11-2023, 08:19 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Rotfl
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk