SG Talk

Full Version: ‘Mr POSB’ Bertie Cheng dies from Covid-19 !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
‘Mr POSB’ Bertie Cheng dies from Covid-19; son urges seniors to get vaccinated ..

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mr...vaccinated

[Image: 200w.gif]
Got confirmed by Autopsy?
Got crossed check with sample?
Already told you guys many old folks are PAP plp

I thought this should have been a known fact?
Go to show virus don't care you are young or old, vaccinated or unvaccinated, rich or poor..

Woody Goh, Pinkie, KFC man and all have to be careful, they all belong to the high risk group...
RIP. When one is too smart, they tend to overthink. This virus doesn't give procrastinators a second chance.
Those who are hesitant about vaccination will find reason not to get vaccinated....and keep dragging on.

Those who spread fear about vaccination will keep doing it....
[Image: DehSJk1.jpg]
(22-10-2021, 09:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Those who are hesitant about vaccination will find reason not to get vaccinated....and keep dragging on.

[Image: DehSJk1.jpg]

But isn't it interesting why someone as educated and well connected as the deceased has reservation about the stability of the vaccine technology?? Not like as if he is those ah peh (using Tang Sen words) who crowd around in the hawker centre with their mask off..

He was a CEO of POSB, a position that would have train him to make decisions based on facts and numbers.

Also, he would have access to vast expert views. So what info that he know (which we don't know) that make him decided to wait?
(23-10-2021, 01:04 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]But isn't it interesting why someone as educated and well connected as the deceased has reservation about the stability of the vaccine technology?? Not like as if he is those ah peh (using Tang Sen words) who crowd around in the hawker centre with their mask off..

He was a CEO of POSB, a position that would have train him to make decisions based on facts and numbers.

Also, he would have access to vast expert views. So what info that he know (which we don't know) that make him decided to wait?

Our medical doctors, ministers and health regulators ...and all the medical staff monitoring the vaccine roll out that has reached more than 4.5M in n Singapore say it is safe.

I don't think an 85yo retiree like himself has time to go through all the data and could have made conclusions affected by disinformation focussing on rare negative outcomes. That killed him...his own  son urges.seniors to get vaccinated and not end up like him.
one woman's church friend read about the deworming drug maybe from duno which forum and misinformed her about it, ended up in icu...
(22-10-2021, 09:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Those who are hesitant about vaccination will find reason not to get vaccinated....and keep dragging on.

Those wicked ones who spread fake fear to deliberately confuse vulnerable people, Hell has plenty of space reserved for them.
These people are smart, but they are smart in finance/business and not science. I have such colleagues as well. Good in dollars and cents, but not good in probablity or understanding how vaccines work. So they paid the ultimate price.
Everything has two sides of a coin, for one who believes in the vaccines based on the informations provided by the “expert” has other “expert” that would debunk those claims.

In this time of the world, with fake news and information being flooded in the world. One can never really tell what is real information or fake anymore. Just because you believed in it does not necessary mean others have to believe what you believed in.

If one claimed that the vaccines has helped billions, but there are reports of healthy people who get vaccinated that end up dead too. And these people would end up get reported as with chronic illnesses or something.

Though the number of death for the vaccinated may be small but they cannot be ignore. Just because most people can “handle” the vaccines but not everyone can and would it be fair to have these “unvaccinated” to end up dead. Because of everyone is taking them? The fear of ending up dead out there for both getting vaccinated or unvaccinated can be daunting for someone.

You can’t judge the person just because you have decided to do it and that they are not. You’re not that individual, and you have no idea what they are going through.

Passing on a judgement is easy, when the decision of live and death matter is not with you.
I think POSB was the best bank in Singapore when Bertie Cheng was CEO. Interest rate very good............. Big Grin
Now no teller in my place only Atm and a pigeon hole for cheques.
Occasionally when needed ahSohs will be there for singlons.
I like to use them.
Maybank sends once in awhile blank cheque for me to borrow.
after ahSoh i become confident
I write my name according to NRIC and A/C and put it into the Hole.
Next day 1400hrs cheque cooked ready to eat.
To pay i move to another machine just beside the Atm
For foods now my mobile although charged the trace cannot compute.
I remember google does inform me to update
Now i live in limbo.
Intel inform me Evergrande going down default today on a Saurday.
On another Saturday The Great Depression will be decided most likely YES.
(23-10-2021, 05:06 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Everything has two sides of a coin, for one who believes in the vaccines based on the informations provided by the “expert” has other “expert” that would debunk those claims.

In this time of the world, with fake news and information being flooded in the world. One can never really tell what is real information or fake anymore. Just because you believed in it does not necessary mean others have to believe what you believed in.

If one claimed that the vaccines has helped billions, but there are reports of healthy people who get vaccinated that end up dead too. And these people would end up get reported as with chronic illnesses or something.

Though the number of death for the vaccinated may be small but they cannot be ignore. Just because most people can “handle” the vaccines but not everyone can and would it be fair to have these “unvaccinated” to end up dead. Because of everyone is taking them? The fear of ending up dead out there for both getting vaccinated or unvaccinated can be daunting for someone.

You can’t judge the person just because you have decided to do it and that they are not. You’re not that individual, and you have no idea what they are going through.

Passing on a judgement is easy, when the decision of live and death matter is not with you.

Yeah and it's NOT even true that the mRNA vaccine can cure one after getting Covid, besides...the other experts say that the vaccine can compromise your own natural immune system from working well against viruses and lastly, after getting the mRNA vaccine, the antibodies wane very quickly and you can't and shouldn't be keep loading your body with booster and more boosters as you will get weak and incapable to launch an attack when the real Covid infect you

So, it is NOT such a simpur thing to just listen to the crap from PAP and crappy WHO, CDC, which we all know are known to be slow and unaccountable of their actions
Control is everything
Maybank after approving the loan to me
suddenly sent a letter that i should cut my card in halves on 15112021.
and everything is due
After i sent back a sms like this:
5 digit no as address 5 alphabeticals without spaces and after space Name as in NRIC
magic Instant reply a new card is on the way.
(23-10-2021, 01:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Our medical doctors, ministers and health regulators ...and all the medical staff monitoring the vaccine roll out that has reached more than 4.5M in n Singapore say it is safe.

I don't think an 85yo retiree like himself has time to go through all the data and could have made conclusions affected by disinformation focussing on rare negative outcomes. That killed him...his own  son urges.seniors to get vaccinated and not end up like him.

Our MOH also refused TCM medicine be used in treatment. China is a living example of success.   

When Chinese gov first came to know of 500 of their workers had covid living in dorm Westlite in Jln Tukang, they immediately sent their medicine to the dorm. How caring? How many gov can care for 1.4 bil people even in overseas.  

(23-10-2021, 06:20 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah and it's NOT even true that the mRNA vaccine can cure one after getting Covid, besides...the other experts say that the vaccine can compromise your own natural immune system from working well against viruses and lastly, after getting the mRNA vaccine, the antibodies wane very quickly and you can't and shouldn't be keep loading your body with booster and more boosters as you will get weak and incapable to launch an attack when the real Covid infect you

So, it is NOT such a simpur thing to just listen to the crap from PAP and crappy WHO, CDC, which we all know are known to be slow and unaccountable of their actions

Well like I said that there are two sides of a coin. And whether vaccinations are indeed good for people is yet to be seen. 

There are reports that reported negativities on vaccines that would result in cancers cannot be ignore, when one choose to believe that vaccines are good. There should be some balance in assessing or judging the information. Both side should be respected.

How do you know that if he went for Pfizer jab, he might even be killed by myocarditis?   

Safe and effective vaccines MOH doesn't want to use and chose the 40% Pfizer. Die hard!     

Good. And what a way to die because he doesnt trust his own white Govt! Haha
No difference.
Once u poisoned from all sources Mati mati lah.
The only your blood cells chiong to absorb toxins
spike shaped  not so bad hemoglobins gone
I CAN"T Breathe

Dr. Robert says if u put graphene in microwave it explodes
Know wat he driving at
Your bluetooth 2.4 a no license band free for all.
Average people do not want to be vaccinated because they already SEE with their EYES that PAP will not be responsible, unless you undergo strenuous exercise like 16 year- old boy.

Some others already saw their siblings with severe reaction. Same medical condition, so the same 100% risk is confirmed.

Then others are old and say vaccine for what.

But the rich??
It is not about the vaccine, it is his age and health.

Who can guarantee that had he taken the jab, he won't die now? So many vaxxed died... please lah
(23-10-2021, 08:48 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]It is not about the vaccine, it is his age and health.

Who can guarantee that had he taken the jab, he won't die now? So many vaxxed died... please lah

ya
many seniors who took the jab also die
so they should not blame on not taking the jab, so he die
He was waiting for lesser risk options.
Maybe nasal or pill type.
(23-10-2021, 01:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Our medical doctors, ministers and health regulators ...and all the medical staff monitoring the vaccine roll out that has reached more than 4.5M in n Singapore say it is safe.

That's my point. If it is as safe as how you put it, he would have been told that it is safe.

As for he got no time to go thru all the data, if he as a retiree don't have time, who has? If he has dementia and can't make a logical decision, then the article is not right to put it as if he don't want to take.

I am not anti Vax, but if the govt think that by saying 4.5m has jabbed so it should be safe, then govt will not be able to convince these remaining folks. After all, those who buy that who have already jabbed.
(22-10-2021, 09:10 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Go to show virus don't care you are young or old, vaccinated or unvaccinated, rich or poor..

Woody Goh, Pinkie, KFC man and all have to be careful, they all belong to the high risk group...

high risk or low risk is not the ultimate answer
depends on GOD'S WISH  n when karma falls on them

How do you know the cause of his death is non vaccination when you don't have the info on his health condition and autopsy report, if any?

Can you guarantee that the vaccine will help him live longer? Or the vaccine may just kill him earlier?

So many other vaccinated folks have died. Don't jump into conclusions without the facts....
Deviate from the debate of vaccinated or not.. Based on yesterday's Shin Ming Daily, his wake is at Toa Payoh HDB estate, not those condo or new HDB, but rather the old HDB 3 room flat with long corridor..

A person who was POSB CEO for 23 years, would have earned tons of money to stay landed, or even GCB..

But he chose to be humble and stay in HDB.. Go to tell a lot about his character..

Maybe someone who has worked in POSB during his time could share some stories about him to folks here.
Pages: 1 2