SG Talk

Full Version: I never know so fast now going to 9pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in office do paper work came out just notice already close to 9pm with my Uncle.
Relax. You must be a happy person.
Time flies.
(22-10-2021, 08:52 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]Relax. You must be a happy person.
Time flies.

Today is friday Night as usual , now going to Uncle hse drink wine , chill relax smoke cigar , listen music from his high end audio system inside his entertainment room.
(22-10-2021, 08:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]in office do paper work came out just notice already close to 9pm with my Uncle.

Your uncle's cb nice?
(22-10-2021, 08:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Today is friday Night as usual , now going to Uncle hse drink wine , chill relax smoke cigar , listen music from his high end audio system inside his entertainment room.
Then screw his cb deep deep
(22-10-2021, 08:52 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]Relax. You must be a happy person.
Time flies.

Time and tide waits for no man..... Laughing
(22-10-2021, 08:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Today is friday Night as usual , now going to Uncle hse drink wine , chill relax smoke cigar , listen music from his high end audio system inside his entertainment room.
Relax Bro, after a week of hard work.  You deserved it.
All living things on earth r given 24hrs... 
no more no less
Go back early also nothing.
(22-10-2021, 09:29 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Time and tide waits for no man..... Laughing

Or anal sphincter Laughing