SG Talk

Full Version: Halimah Yacob a president with heart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got donate her millions to charity....got help the poor and needy?
she made $9.24 million in the last 6 years !
pay me this how many heart I also give u
(29-05-2023, 11:28 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]she made $9.24 million in the last 6 years !

[Image: mike-tyson-laugh.gif]
take home less donate more...then you have a heart!
If she is a president with heart, then should serve more terms and not seat haven't warmed up want to leave liao
(29-05-2023, 11:28 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]she made $9.24 million in the last 6 years !

only accept 1/2 of her income and willing to serve sinkies with heart.
(29-05-2023, 11:27 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Got donate her millions to charity....got help the poor and needy?

Got lah! Big Grin She didn't tell you mah!
Everyone got heart, just dunno red or black only....sinkies can judge themselves...
I am still wondering if fish is cheaper than chicken Thinking
It's not easy to do nothing in the istana unless approved by Pinky, other than eat, sh!t and sleep.

It's like staying in a world class prison.
(29-05-2023, 11:43 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]If she is a president with heart, then should serve more terms and not seat haven't warmed up want to leave liao

That she has to step down only means the powers that be have determined that the possible contenders for the upcoming PE will win over her if she were to contest Big Grin

Why risk the humiliation tiok boh? Big Grin
waste our money.on her. just use AI can already.
last time we didnt care who president is till he got some veto powers. sadly thats when we hv curbs.
So the duties are so boring no need brain work if not for $$$ that how yayayapapaya. What guard our reserves? so many advisors around president to decide to touch our reserves, president just sign sign sign yes yes yes. Best job cannot find anywhere.
No heart means not living thing ......
I only knows that Honourable Ong Teng Cheong is our peoples President whom I voted for. The past Presidents also contributed greatly to our Nation.
just a puppet manipulated by a clown

[Image: Extz.gif]
Saying someone has a heart is an underwhelming eulogy
Which heart she used on important issues Malay or Indian one?
(30-05-2023, 10:52 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Which heart she used on important issues Malay or Indian one?

You mean she's not a Malay meh?  Thinking
How come when she announced that she don't want to go for re-election again, people start to say that she has a BIG heart? What happen to before her announcement?
(30-05-2023, 10:59 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]How come when she announced that she don't want to go for re-election again, people start to say that she has a BIG heart? What happen to before her announcement?

They all like that one lah! Big Grin Croc's tears lah!
(30-05-2023, 08:53 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]That she has to step down only means the powers that be have determined that the possible contenders for the upcoming PE will win over her if she were to contest Big Grin

Why risk the humiliation tiok boh? Big Grin
With the latest ep criteria, even ah chew I have some doubts if he is eligible.
(30-05-2023, 10:59 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]How come when she announced that she don't want to go for re-election again, people start to say that she has a BIG heart? What happen to before her announcement?
Big heart doesn’t meant that it is a good heart. Can be black in colour also.
(30-05-2023, 02:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Big heart doesn’t meant that it is a good heart. Can be black in colour also.

Rotfl
(30-05-2023, 01:11 AM)Everything Everywhere Wrote: [ -> ]Her farewell speech...

https://www.tiktok.com/@mothershipsg/vid...cj6JykQ2Rm

Noted deliberate change of SG pledge.

She served irregardless of race, language or social standing. Not irregardless of religion?
(30-05-2023, 01:11 AM)Everything Everywhere Wrote: [ -> ]Her farewell speech...

https://www.tiktok.com/@mothershipsg/vid...cj6JykQ2Rm

Sad to see her going lah! Sad