SG Talk

Full Version: raffles education:the ceo strong backing no fight AGAINSTbillionaire OEI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
he forgot oei is the hero for retail investors when many many yrs ago he brought much headaches to  nat steel
nat steel financials  n board of course was a far cry from that of  RE
RE yesterday price went up last...OHL sold the shares did not make it down....
Raffles Education stock....can remember the fill story of this stock but there was some poor accounting some yrs ago?

Looks like a terrible investment....surprised it remains listed.

[Image: Profdxa.jpg]
hv u uys read the leeter 8 pges oei dent to the board of RE
v well written.
is cc to  ST
BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COPY N PASTE  POST HERE AS IT IS ALLOWED
(27-10-2021, 04:44 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COPY N PASTE  POST HERE AS IT IS ALLOWED

I am not vested in RE... Rolleyes
Ownself happy, ownself over-pay own company.

"The ROT is at the TOP".

[Image: Sham-the-Rot-is-at-the-Top.png]
I heard it's actually very profitable but the mgt somehow creaming the money and investors don't get much.

Oei is known to be a corporate raider to release value in companies. But I think RE got very strong mountain one...
Ceo wants to cream off his own company, fine but please privatise it first. Don't do it at a listed company and make the whole stock market stinky.
(27-10-2021, 07:44 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Ceo wants to cream off his own company, fine but please privatise it first. Don't do it at a listed company and make the whole stock market stinky.

Humans generally are greedy for money, and the love of money is the root of all evil  Tongue
(27-10-2021, 07:44 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Ceo wants to cream off his own company, fine but please privatise it first. Don't do it at a listed company and make the whole stock market stinky.

SGX need to query and investigate all the discrepancy and possible fraud. If found any fraudulent practices, report police and charge them in court.
(27-10-2021, 08:51 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]SGX need to query and investigate all the discrepancy and possible fraud. If found any fraudulent practices, report police and charge them in court.

I like your idea, it is sad to see so many companies do fraudulent practices... Angry