SG Talk

Full Version: Nvidia’s CEO Plans Trip to Meet China Executives Despite US Curbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right way to do. Diplomacy
But he is originated from 湾湾 leh。 Rotfl
(01-06-2023, 11:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]But he is originated from 湾湾 leh。 Rotfl

还是要怀抱主国 Laughing
(01-06-2023, 10:28 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Right way to do. Diplomacy

Many US-based tech firm now ball shrink after Micron kenna China sanction..

Nvidia may worth S$1T now on paper, but hard truth is they cannot ignore PRC market... Big Grin

[Image: 5173814a5cb83c9fff5c0c92e073523e]
(01-06-2023, 11:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]But he is originated from 湾湾 leh。 Rotfl

Foxconn aka Honghai also from TW Province...

Now I understand why so many US CEO flying to China  from Tim Cook in Mar...then JPMorgan's CEO Dimon..then Elon Musk and...

Big Grin

[Image: tim-cook-china-tour-01.png]
[Image: ChinasManufacturingP.20mapHQ-e1358155628378.jpg]
Guess I am not the only one noticing this.... 

Big Grin

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/31/busin...index.html
They are being reassured of top quality capital compared to building back better and taxations
(01-06-2023, 04:07 PM)red3 Wrote: [ -> ]They are being reassured of top quality capital compared to Building Back Better and taxations

Biden's BBB is like a kachang puteh (aka peanut) vs Xi's BRI..

Hard Truth.

Big Grin
He trying very hard to be like tim apple 😁 scared they ban them like micron. I hope this ai Bubble burst soon then everyone die pain pain go jump 😁
(01-06-2023, 04:40 PM)Nevereatrice Wrote: [ -> ]He trying very hard to be like tim apple 😁 scared they ban them like micron. I hope this ai Bubble burst soon then everyone die pain pain go jump 😁

AI era is HERE - the pain is for those who fail to adopt and adapt...very very quickly.

Nivida is (very very) lucky thanks to their G-Force GPU chip technology - which originally was intended for gaming rigs, is in the market in the right place at the right time.

Just look at how Intel is suffering now...

Big Grin

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Nvidia is not only doing GPU but Arm CPU hor. Our current desktop CPU and GPU are like a primary school student nia hor.
This Arm CPU is the real stuff.

https://youtu.be/It9D08W8Z7o