SG Talk

Full Version: cai png stall offering free meals to the needy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard they never wash the vegetables properly, just rinse them in muddy water before cooking, got bugs and worms inside.
(23-10-2021, 03:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I heard they never wash the vegetables properly, just rinse them in muddy water before cooking, got bugs and worms inside.

They use tap water!
(23-10-2021, 03:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I heard they never wash the vegetables properly, just rinse them in muddy water before cooking, got bugs and worms inside.
Wah.. where you heard from. Better post your source.

If it is really true, feedback to them. If they are willing to offer free food, don't think they will cut corners.

If it is those meals for needy initiative, then all the more should let them know since it is some kind heart souls out there who foot the bill.
(23-10-2021, 03:38 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Wah.. where you heard from. Better post your source.

If it is really true, feedback to them. If they are willing to offer free food, don't think they will cut corners.

If it is those meals for needy initiative, then all the more should let them know since it is some kind heart souls out there who foot the bill.

it is an open secret, everyone knows...dunt believe? go and watch them preparing food at back loh. This is a general comment, I am not talking about this occassion.
(23-10-2021, 03:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]it is an open secret, everyone knows...dunt believe? go and watch them preparing food at back loh. This is a general comment, I am not talking about this occassion.

It is good that you clarify that it is not about this particular stall..