SG Talk

Full Version: Just now I passed by neighborhood clinic....saw long long queue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The current wave of covid is spreading fast and furious.

Nowadays I wear mask in public places as a precaution
Is the meow meow smelly? Big Grin
(03-06-2023, 11:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]The current wave of covid is spreading fast and furious.

The surgical mask does not protect no shit.

Anyway thanks for not passing your germs around and no less important, your bad breath. I love peepur like you, I really do.
(03-06-2023, 11:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]The current wave of covid is spreading fast and furious.

Nearly 250,000 leave Singapore via land checkpoints on Thursday, highest number since borders reopened | The Straits Times
Are you sure they're sick because of covid? Not due to overeating durians and many junk food?
(03-06-2023, 12:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure they're sick because of covid? Not due to overeating durians and many junk food?

yes 
it is all 
covid variant mutated by durians
My uncle also kena covid

after having 3 weeks of flu and cough

then he finally went to see doctor
I thought covid has been over, No?
Me almost coming to 1 year anniversary since July 2022 tio covid...and I never wear masks.

Best way to protect yourself ....... go bury yourself lah, SGbodoh
[Image: 20230607-123303.jpg]

Take more healthful and simple diets instead of junk foods
(07-06-2023, 12:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 20230607-123303.jpg]

Take more healthful and simple diets instead of junk foods

What junk is that?
(07-06-2023, 12:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]What junk is that?

Too much junk will make you sick, early morning hv to queue at polyclinics, get more poisons to gobble, and the vicious cycle continues
especially those coming back from overseas holidays...
(07-06-2023, 12:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Too much junk will make you sick, early morning hv to queue at polyclinics, get more poisons to gobble, and the vicious cycle continues

Sweet stuffs and starchy stuffs are the killer