SG Talk

Full Version: Today I feel weird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tired, yet hard to sleep etc. 
Maybe due to yesterday night having my usual chit chat , drinking session with my Uncle in his landed house entertainment room......till 4am++ than sleep.
remember to detox.
Don't drink at late Nite.
meimei fa, your backside not poked deep enough yesterday? Big Grin
(23-10-2021, 06:32 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Don't drink at late Nite.

He needs alcohol to go with huge German hotdog!  Big Grin
just two of you?
(23-10-2021, 06:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]tired, yet hard to sleep etc. 
Maybe due to yesterday night having my usual chit chat , drinking session with my Uncle in his landed house entertainment room......till 4am++ than sleep.

Strange, you already weird feeling weird........ Big Grin
(23-10-2021, 06:35 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]He needs alcohol to go with huge German hotdog!  Big Grin

Should use KY or cooking oil..
(23-10-2021, 06:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]tired, yet hard to sleep etc. 

Bro, you sleep at your uncle houses?
It’s Oktoberfest season lah. He has German sausage and beer festival.

You use Vaseline or Brylcreem? Big Grin
(23-10-2021, 07:52 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]You use Vaseline or Brylcreem? Big Grin

Indian oil..
(23-10-2021, 07:53 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]Indian oil..

Mate H4H Laughing