SG Talk

Full Version: Why Did Oyk aka Yanghua Say “My Mother is a Hans”?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: IMG-2877.png]
Very clever.
She likes to eat at Hans?
Does that mean his father is not Chinese?

What does Hans mean? Hans is a German first name for male…who will say his mother is a Hans or Han Chinese unless he’s not Chinese.

Worse still Oyk quickly deleted this sentence after posting. Why so shy leh?
He want to bluff us into believing his lies. He only eat at Han's restaurant
Could be a family member of the Hans cafe and cake house, that's how he's linked to cake?
Tiu nia seng this Oyk is a fugging CECA - he only eats capatis.
Also noticed that Observer is his new clone, always promotes his post every time he writes.
(04-06-2023, 02:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean his father is not a Chinese?

What does Hans mean? Hans is a German first name…who will say his mother is a Hans or Han Chinese unless he’s not a Chinese.

That sentence was inserted by your clone. I didn't write that.

And my father was not a Han Chinese. My grandparents were Han Chinese but my father was a Han Singaporean.  Rolleyes
He said his lao bu is Hans and not Han hor. So we can confirmed he is not Chinese. ... Rolleyes
(04-06-2023, 02:50 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Tiu nia seng this Oyk is a fugging CECA - he only eats capatis.

[Image: IMG-20230530-180245.jpg]
(04-06-2023, 02:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-2877.png]

Mr. Tan is 1 of oyk father ?
(04-06-2023, 03:10 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]Mr. Tan is 1 of oyk father ?

Should be more than one father basing on his various names.  Big Grin
(04-06-2023, 03:10 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]Mr. Tan is 1 of oyk father ?

“my neighbor Mr Tan”…however the spelling of the word “neighbour” is odd as we don’t spell it like that in Spore.
(04-06-2023, 03:15 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Should be more than one father basing on his various names.  Big Grin

Tan is a common surname in Spore lah.
OYK's mother works in Geylang? I saw a post somewhere.
(04-06-2023, 02:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]The Does that mean his father is not Chinese?

What does Hans mean? Hans is a German first name for male…who will say his mother is a Hans or Han Chinese unless he’s not Chinese.

Triple confirmed ABNN
(04-06-2023, 02:53 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]That sentence was inserted by your clone. I didn't write that.

And my father was not a Han Chinese. My grandparents were Han Chinese but my father was a Han Singaporean.  Rolleyes

What is yr father race?
(04-06-2023, 03:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]“my neighbor Mr Tan”…however the spelling of the word “neighbour” is odd as we don’t spell it like that in Spore.

so his mother and the neighbour mr tan got 1 leg  ?   crying
(04-06-2023, 03:39 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]What is yr father race?

Han. Same race as 92% of the Chinese and 75% of Singaporeans  Nerd
(04-06-2023, 02:44 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]She likes to eat at Hans?

forumer Oyk is a mixed.
Hans is a Germanic masculine given name in Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Faroese, German, Norwegian, Icelandic and Swedish-speaking populations.  Rotfl
(04-06-2023, 04:30 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Han. Same race as 92% of the Chinese and 75% of Singaporeans  Nerd

No Han in Singapore. Han is a China concept and only China Chinese will say they are Han.

In Sg is Chinese as race. Or Indian or Malay. I can confirmed u are of CCP heritage which I have suspected long ago. Clapping
I thought he's linked to cake or maybe cat?
(04-06-2023, 02:53 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]That sentence was inserted by your clone. I didn't write that.

Bhawawawahaha.... Han Sinkiepoorean!!!???
SMH
(04-06-2023, 03:43 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]so his mother and the neighbour mr tan got 1 leg  ?   crying

Mr Tan visits oyk's mother regularly in Geylang?
(04-06-2023, 04:42 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Mr Tan visits oyk's mother regularly in Geylang?

So OYK is Mr Tan's son? Then is SG Chinese lah
(04-06-2023, 03:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]“my neighbor Mr Tan”…however the spelling of the word “neighbour” is odd as we don’t spell it like that in Spore.

Actually this spelling “neighbour” is the British version. Only in American English then don’t have the “u”.

From my understanding, Americans and Tiongs usually write as neighbor while those in England and the Commonwealth countries write as neighbour.
(04-06-2023, 04:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Actually this spelling “neighbour” is the British version. Only in American English then don’t have the “u”.

From my understanding, Americans and Tiongs usually write as neighbor while those in England and the Commonwealth countries write as neighbour.

So OYK father is American Han ?

Sibei luan..
(04-06-2023, 04:45 PM)NIU Bee Wrote: [ -> ]So OYK is Mr Tan's son? Then is SG Chinese lah

It's good to see such a brilliant post. Sgtalk has too many coolie descendants whose IQ is seriously in deficit.  Clapping Thumbs_up
Pages: 1 2 3 4