SG Talk

Full Version: Countries in the World with Friendliest People on Earth"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"/ Top 10 Countries in the World with Friendliest People on Earth"

Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Canada
Thailand
Scotland
Ireland
Fiji
Laos
Philippines

https://www.easemytrip.com/blog/countrie...on%20Earth
Top 3 World's Kpkb ranking

No.1 Singapore
No.2 Singapore
No.3 Singapore
Malaysia (used to be)
China (expensive)
Vietnam (deadly)

Top 3 most friendly when money does the talking.
(05-06-2023, 10:11 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].

No.1 Singapore
No.2 Singapore
No.3 Singapore

That is your opinion
In Singapore, you walked into a lift smiling, and wish people "good morning ' they think you are mad.

Something wrong
(05-06-2023, 10:11 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].

No.1 Singapore
No.2 Singapore
No.3 Singapore

You day in day out whack and whack sg and sgreans.

Don't you ever get tired?  Go play with a kangaroo or mozzie instead Big Grin
[Image: IMG-2901.png]
[Image: IMG-2902.png]
[Image: IMG-2903.png]
(05-06-2023, 10:08 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]"/ Top 10 Countries in the World with Friendliest People on Earth"

Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Canada
Thailand
Scotland
Ireland
Fiji
Laos
Philippines

Australia friendly meh? 

Friendly to white race but violent against Asians and Aboriginal people.
(05-06-2023, 01:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Australia friendly meh? 

Friendly to white race but violent against Asians and Aboriginal people.

I agreed with you

I totally support you to write a complain to Easemytrip to seek an explanation.
(05-06-2023, 10:08 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]"/ Top 10 Countries in the World with Friendliest People on Earth"

Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Canada
Thailand
Scotland
Ireland
Fiji
Laos
Philippines

I doubt Australia is considered friendly been the most racist country in the world.
(05-06-2023, 02:03 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt Australia is considered friendly been the most racist country in the world.

South Africa is also not friendly
(05-06-2023, 02:03 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt Australia is considered friendly been the most racist country in the world.

Where you got that from?

"Most Racist Countries in the World (WaPo and BT results combined)*:
India
Lebanon
Bahrain
Libya
Egypt
Philippines
Kuwait
Palestine
South Africa
South Korea"
https://worldpopulationreview.com/countr...th%20Korea
(05-06-2023, 03:27 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Where you got that from?

"Most Racist Countries in the World (WaPo and BT results combined)*:
India
Lebanon
Bahrain
Libya
Egypt
Philippines
Kuwait
Palestine
South Africa
South Korea"
https://worldpopulationreview.com/countr...th%20Korea

This is a biased ranking by Angmoh, none of the white racist countries are in the list…Britain, the U.S. and Australia are missing in the list. Thinking
[Image: IMG-2918.png]

[Image: IMG-2919.png]

upload images
That's 2018 report which doesn't reflect in today's real environment.

My personal observations, Australia today is very different as compared to 2018.
(05-06-2023, 03:52 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]That's 2018 report which doesn't reflect in today's real environment.

My personal observations, Australia today is very different as compared to 2018.

Nothing has changed, racism is deep in the society thanks to the White Australia policy from last time. I have personally encountered racism multiple times in Melbourne and Perth. Even in March and April this year, Indians got attacked in Melbourne and a group of Koreans got attacked when they were fishing in Brisbane River.
(05-06-2023, 12:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]You day in day out whack and whack sg and sgreans.

Don't you ever get tired?  Go play with a kangaroo or mozzie instead Big Grin

"if everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking"
"Friendly people" - it's something very difficult to inculcate in Singapore society .

Wishing someone good morning, he thinks you are mad.
(05-06-2023, 11:10 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
"Friendly people" - it's something very difficult to inculcate in Singapore society .

Wishing someone good morning, he thinks you are mad.

That is just courtesy in western culture…it doesn’t mean Aussies are more friendly…Japanese are also very polite, always bow and smile, it turns out to be fake as they scold you after you left…today’s news says large number of Japanese start learning how to smile as they forget how to put on a smile on the face…they didn’t have to smile when they wore face masks in the past two years.
(05-06-2023, 11:23 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]That is just courtesy in western culture…it doesn’t mean Aussies are more friendly…Japanese are also very polite, always bow and smile, it turns out to be fake as they scold you after you left…today’s news says large number of Japanese start learning how to smile as they forget how to put on a smile on the face…they didn’t have to smile when they wore face masks in the past two years.

You certainly done some research and seen to analyse a lot about cultures and behaviour in other countries

How about you telling us something about friendliest Singaporeans.
(05-06-2023, 11:23 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]That is just courtesy in western culture…it doesn’t mean Aussies are more friendly…Japanese are also very polite, always bow and smile, it turns out to be fake as they scold you after you left…today’s news says large number of Japanese start learning how to smile as they forget how to put on a smile on the face…they didn’t have to smile when they wore face masks in the past two years.
Japanese are very hygienic. But, they are very boastful, proud and arrogant.  Their politeness are merely fake and hypocritic.
(05-06-2023, 11:48 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]You certainly done some research and seen to analyse a lot about cultures and behaviour in other countries

How about you telling us something about friendliest Singaporeans.

You lor, you are one of the friendliest Sinkies diwnunder. Big Grin
(06-06-2023, 01:09 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]You lor, you are one of the friendliest Sinkies diwnunder. Big Grin

Thank you

You have just waken me up @ 3.14am