SG Talk

Full Version: How erectile dysfunction affects one's love life and baby plans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How erectile dysfunction affects one's love life and baby plans

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/how-ere...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
i have ED for more than 5 year arleady since 35 yo
Frown
(07-06-2023, 05:26 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]i have ED for more than 5 year arleady since 35 yo
Frown

Then how you get it up?
Some say put crocodile powder will work
(07-06-2023, 05:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Then how you get it up?

it doesnt get up much
Frown
(07-06-2023, 05:31 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]it doesnt get up much
Frown

You may need to try a vacuum cleaner with high power suction
(07-06-2023, 05:31 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]it doesnt get up much
Frown

Have you asked yourself what's the cause of it?
(07-06-2023, 05:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you asked yourself what's the cause of it?

dont know i never see doctor
Frown
(07-06-2023, 05:36 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]dont know i never see doctor
Frown

IMHO as long as this is not life threatening you can eat 3 meals sleep and wake up is good enough. Why worry cannot stand?
(07-06-2023, 05:41 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO as long as this is not life threatening you can eat 3 meals sleep and wake up is good enough. Why worry cannot stand?

i never worry so never see doctor
Frown
(07-06-2023, 05:42 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]i never worry so never see doctor
Frown

If you intend to stay single...then no need to worry...if you want to have gf and get married and start your own family...then you should go exercise, lose weight, eat tonic food and sleep well
not that simple. ed may mean you have heart problems.
(07-06-2023, 05:52 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]not that simple. ed may mean you have heart problems.

So no ed mean no heart problem? Can I know are you a doctor by profession in real life?
Frown

Women are more lecherous than men so if you can't get it up they'll stop loving u very soon, unless u have a lot of money.

Better go to see a TCM and see if you can recover.
(07-06-2023, 05:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Women are more lecherous than men so if you can't get it up they'll stop loving u very soon, unless u have a lot of money.

Better go to see a TCM and see if you can recover.

Nowadays there are assisted devices selling online. Cucumber or any long shaped will suffice too. Those are long lasting use until batteries flat for the assisted devices. Cucumber use finish wash clean can eat double usage.
(07-06-2023, 06:02 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Nowadays there are assisted devices selling online. Cucumber or any long shaped will suffice too. Those are long lasting use until batteries flat for the assisted devices. Cucumber use finish wash clean can eat double usage.

Cannot replace the real stuff. Just like men can pcc but most will want flesh.
(07-06-2023, 06:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot replace the real stuff. Just like men can pcc but most will want flesh.

No leh pcc safer do with flesh will kena disease whole life dangerous
You can, with consent of your partner, do with your middle finger.  

Doing with it on the clitoris first, of course, have to know the exact point of the clitoris, the effect can be dramatic and even more so than the real p_nis.  

After you see the effect is coming to your partner, you could then tell her you are to enter with your middle finger. 

It can be electrifying on your partner.   

At the clitoris point, you can press on and do with left-right, up-down and circulating movement to help her to reach climate.  

Then, inserting gradually into her vagina.  

Your partner can stay in climate for much longer time.  

[Image: Screenshot-20230608-144855-Gallery.jpg]
Frown

ED is like yr dick cannot erect hard ?

U ever find pros or ladies to suck it up ?

How long have not shoot sperm out ? nudie
(07-06-2023, 05:26 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]i have ED for more than 5 year arleady since 35 yo
Frown

Too bad . Smile
[Image: Screenshot-20230609-020305-Photos.jpg]
(09-06-2023, 02:40 AM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/ent...f-the-year

Lucky man