SG Talk

Full Version: 8 CCS Quotes On How We Can Build A Caring, Nurturing Culture For Youths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://mustsharenews.com/chan-chun-sing-children/amp/

CCS for PM! Long live for Sgtalk  Big Grin

“No one will ever be alone. No one needs to go through life’s toughest moments alone.”

“Success cannot, should not, and must not be the constant need to be compared with someone else and having to live up to somebody else’s image.”

“As a parent myself, I’ve come to realise that success must be defined by helping my children realise their own potential, develop their own strengths.”

“The greatest gift we can give our children is to accept and love them unconditionally, and help them be at ease with who they are.”

“Do our actions & choice of words build people up or tear people down?”

“All of us can be kind to each other. All of us can look out for one another, no matter how intense the pressures might be.”

“To those who are struggling, I want you to know we’re here for you. Let us know if you need help, and we will do what we can to support you.”

“Reaching out for help is a sign of strength and not weakness.”
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2020/02...sgraceful/

Last week, Minister for Trade and Industry Chan Chun Sing conducted a closed-door meeting with a group of business leaders organised by the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCCI).

In the meeting, he addressed a number of issues including people’s behaviour of panic buying and hoarding essential items in Singapore. He noted that this behaviour “has long term implications” on the country’s international standing.

Mr Chan was referring to incident of Singaporeans clearing out supermarket shelves as they stock up on rice, instant noodles, hand sanitisers and more after the country’s Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) level was raised to orange as the coronavirus outbreak continued to escalate.

Describing the entire thing as “xia suay” or “disgraceful”, Mr Chan said, “We embarrass ourselves, disgraceful, we disgrace ourselves.

The minister went on, “Every country can behave like idiots, Singaporeans must not behave like idiots. Then we behave properly, then we show the world how different we can be. Then people will have confidence.”
Wah Phiang! My friend watched his Parliament speech about the unfortunate event and said he is so stone.

If PAP themselves are not caring, how to expect us to be caring? He forgot his own Wayang Statement in 2018-" Singapore Leaders must be Caring"?

And why must repeat this same old motherhood statement like JoTeo to have a "HEART"?

Repeat 100 times 有 屁用 。
should be 9, instead of 8.

9. Don't forget about sheeps, when you are wearing cottons.