SG Talk

Full Version: Do you have toxic colleagues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As above....
(16-06-2023, 02:29 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]As above....

why your colleague is toxic ?

define toxic.
(16-06-2023, 02:41 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]why your colleague is toxic ?

define toxic.

it is sinkie pawn sinkie gao lak gao lak.
Corlick pee yellowish got bubbles consider toxic ma?
(16-06-2023, 02:45 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Corlick pee yellowish got bubbles consider toxic ma?

You go toilet to pee together with corlick and then look at his urine color why ?
(16-06-2023, 02:44 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]it is sinkie pawn sinkie gao lak gao lak.

They follow PAP style , which is correct if you wanna get promote fast and get rich Smile
We got plenty of toxic colleagues in this forum. You know who they are.  Rolleyes
Everywhere is the same, when you think your colleague is toxic, they also think you toxic
Does indian ft behaviour toxic? They are majority in the department, Singaporean da bao come back and eat, they complained to the Singaporean manager, the manager of course guai guai 听话, asked Singaporean to eat outside
The indian can eat own food with metal tupperware, qing qing qiang qiang sound with curry smell
You own country you cannot eat at your own desk but they can
You think they toxic they think you are toxic too
(16-06-2023, 02:44 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]it is sinkie pawn sinkie gao lak gao lak.

if you did not do anything against the rules, they cannot pawn you.
if they pawn you mean they are lying and you can file a complaint.

I love Juicy Newton's songs, even though she is now a lao ah ma Big Grin
(16-06-2023, 03:09 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]We got plenty of toxic colleagues in this forum. You know who they are.  Rolleyes
Oyk is double confirmed in the list.
yes when working office jods is normal to encounters
feel so moddy
people are mean and scary
Frown
(17-06-2023, 10:06 AM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]yes when working office jods is normal to encounters
feel so moddy
people are mean and scary
Frown

if you just defensive about yourself and do not meddle, you should be ok.
if you follow the rules, no one can pawn you.
if someone purposely pawns you, just file a complaint because it is untrue.
(17-06-2023, 10:20 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]if you just defensive about yourself and do not meddle, you should be ok.
if you follow the rules, no one can pawn you.
if someone purposely pawns you, just file a complaint because it is untrue.

even if u just do ur own jod quietly people also can come disturd u find u trouble with u
Frown
My style is speak cordially but carry a big stick Big Grin

Those who mess with me will never do it again Big Grin
(17-06-2023, 10:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]My style is speak cordially but carry a big stick Big Grin

Those who mess with me will never do it again Big Grin

my big stick not working anymore
Frown
Always identify the king rat and whack him gao gao.  

After that all the lesser rats will quietly fall in line Big Grin
(17-06-2023, 10:29 AM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]my big stick not working anymore
Frown

It helps if you have an independent reporting line directly to Senior Mgt Big Grin
(17-06-2023, 10:26 AM)zzzzzzz Wrote: [ -> ]even if u just do ur own jod quietly people also can come disturd u find u trouble with u
Frown

if he disturbs you, file a complaint to his manager.
if he still disturbs you, file a complaint to his manager's manager.
as you keep filing complaint to higher and higher management, he will stop.
just use email will do, save time and fast.
(17-06-2023, 10:46 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]if he disturbs you, file a complaint to his manager.
if he still disturbs you, file a complaint to his manager's manager.
as you keep filing complaint to higher and higher management, he will stop.
just use email will do, save time and fast.

people is highly regarded improtent employee of the boss and rule with iron fist also in the end is just can only endure cos if complain upwards boss will want to keep the more importent person also, then would surely disbelief u
Frown