SG Talk

Full Version: ex ST journalist says she not allowed to leeport anything good abt opposition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of us know that long ago but there's always the 60% who don't, and time and again will disappoint us with their stupidity. They never realise that their actions will lead to the decline of this country.
So you know how much better some opposition candidate actually are than a pap candidate of the same level.
dont need to tell us we all know. SPH = PAP.
Vice versa... They oso not allowed to leepot  ani bad abt pnp Tongue
(25-10-2021, 09:17 PM)pinkypanther Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...about-them

she had sucked so many balls, but NOW she said she din like? lol
(25-10-2021, 09:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Some of us know that long ago but there's always the 60% who don't, and time and again will disappoint us with their stupidity. They never realise that their actions will lead to the decline of this country.

(25-10-2021, 09:28 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]So you know how much better some opposition candidate actually are than a pap candidate of the same level.

I can identify with your thoughts and with this reporter revealing her secret, she is a brave woman, as she puts her job on an edge.. Clapping
Frankly speaking, you don't need reporters to say good things about you (as in MP, PAP or opposition)..

If you make yourself visible to the folks in your GRC thru various activities (and not seating there waiting for meet the people session, which there is no due to COVID) and do a good job, your folks will vote for you again..

For me, I hardly see my PAP MP around in the neighborhood..
(25-10-2021, 10:34 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I can identify with your thoughts and with this reporter revealing her secret, she is a brave woman, as she puts her job on an edge.. Clapping

She is no longer with them Big Grin
Now is radio Djs , some media cock artist keep promote good on crappy PAP
(25-10-2021, 09:32 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]dont need to tell us we all know. SPH = PAP.

SPH or Straits Times are not allowed to publish any news that are determinantal to the garment here, else their licenses may be withheld and the publication is heavily censored.. crying
良心发现? Thinking
不懂得易经的道理, 就不懂如何的分辨是非。
(26-10-2021, 02:28 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Now is radio Djs , some media cock artist keep promote good on crappy PAP

Media corp= SPH=ST, all in the same boat.... crying
(26-10-2021, 06:44 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Media corp= SPH=ST, all in the same boat.... crying

Dafts will believe fully on what are reported in the news?
Thinking
I already said many times every problem has 2 sides, dont blindly looking at 1 side ignoring the other side.
很多人只知其一,不知其二。
以为自己很明白真相。
(26-10-2021, 06:58 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Dafts will believe fully on what are reported in the news?
Thinking
I already said many times every problem has 2 sides, dont blindly looking at 1 side ignoring the other side.
很多人只知其一,不知其二。
以为自己很明白真相。

Well said, indeed news have both sides, but the bad news about the ruling party is strongly censored... Angry
(25-10-2021, 10:29 PM)merline Wrote: [ -> ]she had sucked so many balls, but NOW she said she din like? lol

whose balls exactly she sucked