SG Talk

Full Version: OMG Today is King Charles III's Birthday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gemini huh very smart 2 persons
Who cares? Ever since the British turned tail and lost to the Japs we don't see them up anymore.

Maybe at best a token symbol in the 1950s to 1970s to us. Now they are totally irrevelant Big Grin
(17-06-2023, 06:37 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares? Ever since the British turned tail and lost to the Japs we don't see them up anymore.

Maybe at best a token symbol in the 1950s to 1970s to us. Now they are totally irrevelant Big Grin

without Them will not have SG ok Smile
Also Xi Jinping’s birthday
(17-06-2023, 06:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]without Them will not have SG ok Smile

Yeah loh

At least they came back heads held high
(17-06-2023, 07:01 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah loh

At least they came back heads held high

They only managed to come back because the US entered the war.  What heads held high?
(17-06-2023, 06:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]without Them will not have SG ok Smile

Nah.... at most we will be speaking Dutch.  No big deal.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm ok with the Brits way of iife.  And my engrish is speakering and writering like them.  Sometimes can using cheem angmoh.  But nobody decides our own fates better than ourselves.

Don't fall prey to the pinkerton syndrome.
(17-06-2023, 08:06 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]They only managed to come back because the US entered the war.  What heads held high?

US speak English
UK also speak English
(17-06-2023, 08:19 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]US speak English
UK also speak English

Yeah, but the brits were defeated by an asian imperial army full of squinty eyed bow legged and buck toothed soldiers.  They threw the local population in sg under the bus and ran away like little girls Laughing

Only true heroes like Lt Adnan and Cpt Lim Bo Seng & Force 136 are the real heroes Big Grin
(17-06-2023, 08:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but the brits were defeated by an asian imperial army full of squinty eyed bow legged and buck toothed soldiers.  They threw the local population in sg under the bus and ran away like little girls Laughing

Only true heroes like Lt Adnan and Cpt Lim Bo Seng & Force 136 are the real heroes Big Grin

THEY CAME BACK WITH HEAD HELD HIGH
THEY CAME BACK WITH HEAD HELD HIGH

(17-06-2023, 08:39 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]THEY CAME BACK WITH HEAD HELD HIGH
THEY CAME BACK WITH HEAD HELD HIGH

Only because the Americans let them Laughing
(17-06-2023, 09:15 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Only because the Americans let them Laughing

THEY BOTH SPEAK ENGLISH

and  He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m1sYZzUpf4]
In the past, the country was known as Great Britain. They have been riding into the sunset for several decades now. Hence the prefix Great was dropped Big Grin
(17-06-2023, 09:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]In the past, the country was known as Great Britain.  They have been riding into the sunset for several decades now.  Hence the prefix Great was dropped Big Grin

YES 
THEY HAVE FALLEN I MAY AGREE

BUT TO BE GREAT IS NOT JUST BEING GREAT
and GREATNESS IS NOT WHEN YOU ARE GREAT
NOR HAVING THE WORD GREAT ON YOUR NAME

TO BE REALLY GREAT WHERE THEY RECOGNIZE YOUR GREATNESS
IT IS WHEN YOU ARE GET BACK UP ON YOUR OWN WHERE  YOU HAVE FALLEN

THAT IS BEING GREAT
Why you said "omg"?

Everything also omg, just like straits time, "slam" here "slam" there
Government slam opposition
, so and so slammed by...