SG Talk

Full Version: newport cigarettes no more selling in SG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember last time want to buy Newport cigarettes aunty told me no more selling in SG so I change to Camel.
How many packs a day? Not only burn yr pocket, and like drug and gambling, very bad for health.
(20-06-2023, 06:21 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]How many packs a day? Not only burn yr pocket, and like drug and gambling, very bad for health.

Smile i just asking Newport still got sell in SG?
(20-06-2023, 06:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile i just asking Newport still got sell in SG?

If you wanna go University, see advice from gangster. If you want advice on good bread, ask a plumber.
(20-06-2023, 06:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile i just asking Newport still got sell in SG?

Newport or camel, both are very hamful
Actually it's very easy to quite. After finishing the last stick and before going out to buy, just tell yourself knnccb, stop it now.
Newport now selling condos liao
(20-06-2023, 06:29 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]If you wanna go University, see advice from gangster. If you want advice on good bread, ask a plumber.

If you want to piak piak sibei hiong meimei, seek advice from a priest Smile
Actually what is the thrill of smoking? I picked it up out of boredom when I was 17 and waiting to go to the JC of my choice. My prelim results were terrible and so didn’t qualify for JC for the first 3 months.

No shiok where got kick? I think consulate was the only brand I liked and could afford.

I gave up smoking 2 months later and have never touched a stick till now Big Grin
(20-06-2023, 06:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to piak piak sibei hiong meimei, seek advice from a priest Smile

Japanese priest monk can marry one. Laughing
Last time cheapest cig Newport. $1 small pack. Smoked Salem too Big Grin

Jus for fun