SG Talk

Full Version: Collapse of the Chinese Real Estate Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyh8hb6Ny_w

Smile MIND YOU THIS WILL HAPPEN IN SG

SG GOVT JUST DON'T WISH TO SAY , ONLY SAY " GOOD THINGS COME PROPERTY SALES " FROM MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

Do you see Media WILL NOT report daily how many people go sucide.
Last time I went to a course this trainer say is true,

Daily there are quite a number of Singaporeans sucide just that is not nice for Mainstream media to report.
at 10:33 min that young chap surprising he know well .

He is right.
Must start to save money so you can buy cheap when market collapses. Otherwise you'll miss the boat again and again, collapse many times aso no use.

机会是给有准备的人

Understand?
It is known that their property is some 30% of their gdp. Furthermore decoupling, yayapapaya with usa on trades, how not to go into tailspin. Many foreign funds trying to get out. so many factories already relocated outside esp to Vietnam, India. China sure one road die way.
Confirm Ccp housing collapse one la..
Collapse is gd for the poor ppl lah. It's a once in a lifetime lobang for you to get in.
"Collapsed" for so many years by FLG and FLG media Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
(21-06-2023, 03:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Must start to save money so you can buy cheap when market collapses. Otherwise you'll miss the boat again and again, collapse many times aso no use.

机会是给有准备的人

Understand?

EveryOne also Know this Theory but is " when enter at least correctly "

SAME apply for stocks BUT FYI A lot fail , is not miss the boat like that. Is either enter too early got owned further or enter too late also got owned.
(21-06-2023, 03:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]EveryOne also Know this Theory but is " when enter at least correctly "

SAME apply for stocks BUT FYI A lot fail , is not miss the boat like that. Is either enter too early got owned further or enter too late also got owned.

You love FLG media also?
(21-06-2023, 03:59 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You love FLG media also?

Last time my side got this Aunty give FLG newspaper Smile I like to see their Alien story etc , mystery around the world.
(21-06-2023, 03:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]EveryOne also Know this Theory but is " when enter at least correctly "

How many properties have u bought since 2008 ? Share with us...
(21-06-2023, 04:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Last time my side got this Aunty give FLG newspaper Smile I like to see their Alien story etc , mystery around the world.

You go and join their activities lor!

Got pretty Angmoh for you!  Rotfl
(21-06-2023, 04:05 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You go and join their activities lor!

Got pretty Angmoh for you!  Rotfl

Smile I see them got hold excercise session before at Park before.
(21-06-2023, 04:05 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]How many properties have u bought since 2008 ? Share with us...

NAH, I Don't craze about Property.

Word of wisdom, DON'T FOLLOW OTHERS , MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO.

WHY? Because the REAL winner do things DON'T SHARE WITH YOU In the first place.

Or else will not success because too many people know.
(21-06-2023, 04:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile I see them got hold excercise session before at Park before.

Go lor!

They will teach you how to heal and cure yourself without seeing doctor!

Huat ah!  Laughing Rotfl
(21-06-2023, 04:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Go lor!

They will teach you how to heal and cure yourself without seeing doctor!

Huat ah!  Laughing Rotfl

Smile I know that chant, FLG newspaper got show mah.

Is quite nice to chant also after that feel good and positive.
(21-06-2023, 04:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]NAH, I Don't craze about Property.

Word of wisdom, DON'T FOLLOW OTHERS , MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO.

WHY? Because the REAL winner do things DON'T SHARE WITH YOU In the first place.

Or else will not success because too many people know.

Talk and complain loud. No action crying
(21-06-2023, 04:19 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Talk and complain loud. No action crying

Smile I always say here a lot of time liao what.

I not crazy about property.

Even I post those what property video is FOR FUN , love to see people buy property buy and buy

IF You can afford to pay and pay ok rah but cannot pay yet buy and buy one day cannot pay is You , Yourself to blame.
(21-06-2023, 02:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyh8hb6Ny_w

Smile MIND YOU THIS WILL HAPPEN IN SG

SG GOVT JUST DON'T WISH TO SAY , ONLY SAY " GOOD THINGS COME PROPERTY SALES " FROM MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

Do you see Media WILL NOT report daily how many people go sucide.
Last time I went to a course this trainer say is true,

Daily there are quite a number of Singaporeans sucide just that is not nice for Mainstream media to report.
Where can up up all the way. Youngsters got problem buying.
(21-06-2023, 05:02 PM)Rubitin Wrote: [ -> ]Where can up up all the way. Youngsters got problem buying.

Now SG side is people still buy, also come HDB BTO flats don't intend to Stay long .

Just want to flip sell high at resale market.

So when finally the market collapses you still do nothing? Like ah butt everyday shouts collapse just for fun?
CCP policies are highly inferior compared to Sjngapore.
(21-06-2023, 05:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]CCP policies are highly inferior compared to Sjngapore.

Got credible data/statistics to support your claim?
(21-06-2023, 05:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]So when finally the market collapses you still do nothing? Like ah butt everyday shouts collapse just for fun?

Smile so BEST DON'T INVEST OR BUY LOR.

Than you? How many boats you managed to ride on it then?

As I Said , EVERYONE Know buy low sell high from property to stocks.

JUST THAT when is the right moment? No body know.

Obviously Property company will tell u what you waiting???? Now is the " Best time to buy "
partly wait again Govt going to implement 3rd time cooling measure
(21-06-2023, 06:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile so BEST DON'T INVEST OR BUY LOR.

Than you? How many boats you managed to ride on it then?

As I Said , EVERYONE Know buy low sell high from property to stocks.

JUST THAT when is the right moment? No body know.

Obviously Property company will tell u what you waiting???? Now is the " Best time to buy "
partly wait again Govt going to implement 3rd time cooling measure

No point lah. Dun be like the guy in the 杞人忧天 story, everyday worried that the sky is going to collapse. Until he collased nothing had happened
(21-06-2023, 06:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]No point lah. Dun be like the guy in the 杞人忧天 story, everyday worried that the sky is going to collapse. Until he collased nothing had happened

Smile

I mean here is NOT WISE TO Invest on property.

Look at Warren buffet , he got so much money can literally easily buy lots of properties all over the world but he never.
He also NEVER TOUCH Any stocks related to property.
(21-06-2023, 06:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile

Look at Warren buffet , he got so much money can literally easily buy lots of properties all over the world but he never.

The real buffet doesn't go around to spread doomsday market news leh
(21-06-2023, 06:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-warre...09324.html

Why Warren Buffett And Bill Gates Love Farmland As An Investment
(21-06-2023, 05:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]CCP policies are highly inferior compared to Sjngapore.

Not all dude. This statement already tells us you're biased and not looking at things objectively.
Pages: 1 2