SG Talk

Full Version: Hire bodyguards can tell them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eat with me and play with me ?
(21-06-2023, 09:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Eat with me and play with me ?

Hire gigolo better. confirm can do what u want.  Laughing
(21-06-2023, 09:31 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Hire gigolo better. confirm can do what u want.  Laughing

I don’t mean “ dirty “
(21-06-2023, 09:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Eat with me and play with me ?

Yes. I can confirm that, it is in the contract.
You need playmates, not bodyguards.

Local ones i do not think you want to do that. Go for angmoh ones.
Local ones all very fat.
You can ask them into the bathroom to watch u bathe as well.
(21-06-2023, 10:21 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]You can ask them into the bathroom to watch u bathe as well.

Rotfl Rotfl

I used to work as part time bodyguard when I am free during my younger days. Eating together shud be no issue but not all bodyguards take such jobs which include playing.with you in bed. However, the agency can make special arrangement for guards who like playing with subjects.  Rolleyes
(22-06-2023, 07:26 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I used to work as part time bodyguard when I am free during my younger days. Eating together shud be no issue but not all bodyguards take such jobs which include playing.with you in bed. However, the agency can make special arrangement for guards who like playing with subjects.  Rolleyes

Need what kind of skills to be bodyguard?
(22-06-2023, 08:22 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Need what kind of skills to be bodyguard?
Military background is enough but most important must have big tough body that can take beatings, parang slashing and bullets when using own body to protect subject.     Rolleyes
(22-06-2023, 08:43 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Military background is enough but most important must have big tough body that can take beatings, parang slashing and bullets when using own body to protect subject.     Rolleyes

No need martial arts skills?
(22-06-2023, 09:19 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]No need martial arts skills?

Of course the more fighting skills the better.    Big Grin