SG Talk

Full Version: IT Tips, Tweaks & Tricks (No Need To Thank Me)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Remember to install Napoleon Porlumpar's SCAM APP TO IMPROVE INTERNET SPEED
I found that for RJ 45 cables, those cables that are dark grey in colour tend to result in green lights on the routers. Other than the dark grey, the rest (light grey, white, yellow, blue,...) of the RJ45 cables' connections result in orange colours.
(30-07-2023, 11:05 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]I found that for RJ 45 cables, those cables that are dark grey in colour tend to result in green lights on the routers. Other than the dark grey, the rest (light grey, white, yellow, blue,...) of the RJ45 cables' connections result in orange colours.

regardless of CAT 6 or 7 or 8.........?
(31-07-2023, 09:16 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]regardless of CAT 6 or 7 or 8.........?

Yes! So far, I tried to change the wire settings, the result is the same. However, orange and green are both workable. Orange gives the impression that it is weaker.

8 wires.

Amber on – Operating as a Gigabit connection (1000 Mbps). Green on – Operating as a 100-Mbps connection. Off – Operating as a 10-Mbps connection.
(31-07-2023, 09:27 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! So far, I tried to change the wire settings, the result is the same. However, orange and green are both workable. Orange gives the impression that it is weaker.

8 wires.

Amber on – Operating as a Gigabit connection (1000 Mbps). Green on – Operating as a 100-Mbps connection. Off – Operating as a 10-Mbps connection.

i got both lights on...............the green one is stable................orange one will blink..............so okay right ?
(31-07-2023, 08:22 PM)UNapoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]i got both lights on...............the green one is stable................orange one will blink..............so okay right ?

It is ok.
(01-08-2023, 01:46 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]It is ok.

then hor lah................anyway, Singtel 500mbps plan - i always get far far less speed so no diff lah.............. crying