SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore to give $7.9m of medical supplies to Asean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Three new facilities in the pipeline for swift and equitable distribution of vaccines in region.
(27-10-2021, 08:34 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Three new facilities in the pipeline for swift and equitable distribution of vaccines in region.

Not sure are they impress.
we're so rich
Singapore still got very poor people who needs food and medicine and some pocket money too don't forget?
(27-10-2021, 09:18 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore still got very poor people who needs food and medicine and some pocket money too don't forget?

I say in Singapore we have some poor people, therefore charity should begin at home...... Angry
7.9m is alot to them.
There was 1 time if I did not remember wrongly before covid time only 50k nia....
(27-10-2021, 09:20 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I say in Singapore we have some poor people, therefore charity should begin at home...... Angry

Some physically no good and not in good health and very old still cleaning tables washing toilets so why no help them first, how leh?
(27-10-2021, 09:26 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote: [ -> ]Some physically no good and not in good health and very old still cleaning tables washing toilets so why no help them first, how leh?

Because our leaders are NATO..... crying
Sinkees have to pay for safer vaccines
(27-10-2021, 09:40 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Sinkees have to pay for safer vaccines

No it is our garment's responsibility to ensure that there are less infections and deaths, therefore it must be administered free.....