SG Talk

Full Version: Those ppl kept cheering Ukraine to continue fighting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Actually would they do so if they are those fighting and the losing limbs on mines? Why cannot find a peaceful resolution? In the end is still Ukrainian land Kenna destroyed. I dun see the logic here.

Is like some aunties in Malaysia Kenna snatch handbag by motobikes. But refused to let go of the bag then Kenna serious injuries. If Russia is as persistent like those moto bike ppl. Will will continue and the risk more life's?
If I am US I will keep cheering Ukraine to fight. Use other ppl lives to whack my enemy how convenient die is die their ppl not my own ppl so good strategy. And Ukrainian all bodoh not to see through US plot.
(27-06-2023, 11:31 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]If I am US I will keep cheering Ukraine to fight. Use other ppl lives to whack my enemy how convenient die is die their ppl not my own ppl so good strategy. And Ukrainian all bodoh not to see through US plot.

Alot of sinkies also cheering them to fight. Because they are not the ones injured
(27-06-2023, 10:26 PM)sogo Wrote: [ -> ]Actually would they do so if they are those fighting and the losing limbs on mines? Why cannot find a peaceful resolution? In the end is still Ukrainian land Kenna destroyed. I dun see the logic here.

Is like some aunties in Malaysia Kenna snatch handbag by motobikes. But refused to let go of the bag then Kenna serious injuries. If Russia is as persistent like those moto bike ppl. Will will continue and the risk more life's?

I support a peaceful resolution of Russia stopping their. Invasion.and withdrawing.
(28-06-2023, 01:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I support a peaceful resolution of Russia stopping their. Invasion.and withdrawing.

but russia wanted them to be neutral and dun join nato. why the clown president just simple cannot do that?
NATO massing troops at Lithuana bordering Belarussia and Russia.
Belarussia ON combat-ready
RT
forget Russia withdrawing and all is fine
They want Russia in pieces and EAT
Kill Russians
Any attack Belarussia will ready tactical nukes meaning no radiation fallout but can be bigger than the one at Nagasaki
final command input to fire will come from Putin
(28-06-2023, 02:06 AM)sogo Wrote: [ -> ]but russia wanted them to be neutral and dun join nato. why the clown president just simple cannot do that?

Ukraine is a sovereign country and van choose which group it wants to join. After Russian invasion of Crimea in 2014 ...it is like a robbery committed on Ukraine ...Ukraine will try to protect itself. 

Russia is a bully that threaten the region. Small countries are at risk if they don't join an alliance. That is why Sweden and Finland wants to join NATO because of threats from Russian bully
only if it is so
they have been killing Russian people in Ukraine
and the many many bioLabs
(28-06-2023, 02:29 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]only if it is so
they have been killing Russian people in Ukraine
and the many many bioLabs

The Russians were.sent into Ukraine by Stalin and Russian speaking regions has been an issue for decades.

Russia has the option to take back the Russians because it already agree to hand the territory back to Ukraine.

The biolabs claims was made by Russia as part of its disinformation warfare. Russia will spread many lies to its own people and outside during the war so be wary.

https://www.bbc.com/news/60711705
(28-06-2023, 02:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Ukraine is a sovereign country and van choose which group it wants to join. After Russian invasion of Crimea in 2014 ...it is like a robbery committed on Ukraine ...Ukraine will try to protect itself. 

Russia is a bully that threaten the region. Small countries are at risk if they don't join an alliance. That is why Sweden and Finland wants to join NATO because of threats from Russian bully

I think western media u read never told u that azov battalion has been artillery shelling Donbass area Russian population since 2014?
we don't go into history.
You do not read history and the agreement with the west not to encroach into Russia
Also Russia had taken the steps to withdraw. After the agreement with ahQua he tore the agreement.
Now it is too late. Russia will has to kill ahQua and take on the west
(28-06-2023, 02:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Ukraine is a sovereign country and van choose which group it wants to join. After Russian invasion of Crimea in 2014 ...it is like a robbery committed on Ukraine ...Ukraine will try to protect itself. 

So u are cheering but u are not the person that risk getting broken bones in war.
Russia is still exploring ways and seems relax doing so
when it stops singlion shudders with fear for the next moment
when discussing AI with the expert she asks naive question
Humanised machines?
singlion toys in cyberspace. like to watch RT. jammed. singlion finds ways.
You get the feelings of being Controlled.
they can watch u. u r naked. so u must play
like using snap
sudo snap refresh
it must be simple
(28-06-2023, 02:49 AM)sogo Wrote: [ -> ]So u are cheering but u are not the person that risk getting broken bones in war.

Those who profess to want peace should ask Russia not attack other countries.

Using peace to say Ukrainians should give up defending itself is hypocrisy.
(28-06-2023, 03:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Those who profess to want peace should ask Russia not attack other countries.

Obviously all u black hearted ppl will wanna see Ukraine fight until the last Ukrainian because those dead are not related to u.
This island Okinawa belongs to which country ? Any one can tell ?
whole west is fighting Russia
keeleng inDia is now given sweet and honey to join
against China against Russia
in the march towards the Great reset
we know Russia will give them chiat SAI angang chengcheng
Belarussia is now on full alert combat ready.
she knows Russia falls she b buried under the rubbles.
(27-06-2023, 10:26 PM)sogo Wrote: [ -> ]Actually would they do so if they are those fighting and the losing limbs on mines? Why cannot find a peaceful resolution? In the end is still Ukrainian land Kenna destroyed. I dun see the logic here.

Haha, I like your description put it similar to those kenna snatched of handbag by people on motorbikes. but refused to let go and got serious injuries. It is very aping description. 

Tell those who cheer to stop cheering. They are the contributors to the disaster to Ukranians.   

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 
(28-06-2023, 03:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Those who profess to want peace should ask Russia not attack other countries.

Don't put blame on Russia. It is caused by Biden and their allies, NATO.   

The war monger is US. Do you know out of 250 years of American history, only 12 years are not in war. Why? What does it tell you?   

The real reason of US is fond of war is US has a big military industry which produces weapons. If no war, how to sell?  

West has made a fatal mistake
noone ever leave Russia after molesting her.
only dozens crawling back to France to Germany

I don’t support any sides. We need mediator to stop the war immediately is the best tactic, but got foolish fellows do not know the actual background issue, start pointing finger and taking sides.
Ppl are dying, do they really care. Sigh. Anti personnel mines are no way the soldiers can defuse if stepping on them.

Is ok Ukrainians die not my problem. Only hope war to end so inflation will come down
are you kidding me - asking this question

of course you have to fight, your home has been invaded by foriegners you will fight to get it back , Russia has invaded Ukraine - Fact, using NATO expansion as a reason to do so.
(28-06-2023, 04:02 AM)sogo Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously all u black hearted ppl will wanna see Ukraine fight until the last Ukrainian because those dead are not related to u.

They learn from Mao the CCP cultist clown lar.

Mao decided to fight to the last tiong rather than surrendering to the Japanese who were much stronger.

If Mao surrendered China from the start, there will be no nanjing massacre and the Japanese won't be so brutal because they loss so many men.

All the tragedy during the Japanese invasion of China is all due to CCP and the ah tiong fault for refusing to surrender.
(28-06-2023, 06:35 AM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]are you kidding me - asking this question

of course you have to fight, your home has been invaded by foriegners you will fight to get it back , Russia has invaded Ukraine - Fact, using NATO expansion as a reason to do so.

NATO broke the promise 5 times for Eastward expansion. Dont just blame on 1 side.
If someone scold vulgarities at you for 5 times, see you still can keep quiet and do nothing. The bad words use become more and more aggressive.
(28-06-2023, 06:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t support any sides. We need mediator to stop the war is the best tactic, but got foolish fellows do not know the actual background issue and start pointing finger and taking sides.
Ppl are dying, do they really care. Sigh. Anti personnel mines are not way the soldiers can defuse if stepping on them.

China wants to be a mediator to stop the war but US supporters went one step ahead and accused her of taking the side of Russia. They are very eager to pull China into the boxing ring.
(28-06-2023, 06:19 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]
Don't put blame on Russia. It is caused by Biden and their allies, NATO.   

The war monger is US. Do you know out of 250 years of American history, only 12 years are not in war. Why? What does it tell you?   

The irony is that China has never bombed any country for the past 4 to 5 decades but some clowns say China is a threat to the world. 
If you can’t win China in a competition, blame yourself for being useless and lazy. Chinese ppl are well known for being hard working.
(28-06-2023, 06:41 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]NATO broke the promise 5 times for Eastward expansion. Dont just blame on 1 side.
If someone scold vulgarities at you for 5 times, see you still can keep quiet and do nothing. The bad words use become more and more aggressive.

True ..fair enough, I too believe this is part of the issue 

but you ask your self ...why they want to join NATO , their fear is now confirmed ..Russia will invade you if you not part of a bigger gang

what is sad is both sides are not willing to compromise
(28-06-2023, 02:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]The Russians were.sent into Ukraine by Stalin and Russian speaking regions has been an issue for decades.

Russia has the option to take back the Russians because it already agree to hand the territory back to Ukraine.

The biolabs claims was made by Russia as part of its disinformation warfare. Russia will spread many lies to its own people and outside during the war so be wary.

https://www.bbc.com/news/60711705
"Russians were.sent into Ukraine by Stalin and Russian speaking regions has been an issue for decades."

You have a good point here. Putin continue. Tongue
Pages: 1 2