SG Talk

Full Version: now got IRAS , MAS Scam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
song bo.....

what is PAP doing never check itself ??? why these scammers knows SO WELL how SG authorities works???
(28-06-2023, 02:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]song bo.....

what is PAP doing never check itself ??? why these scammers knows SO WELL how SG authorities works???

Also ICA and MOH scam.

When I free I play with them and end up scolding their parents for their bad upbring, pruss a few choice vulagarities Big Grin
Last time, there used to be an atb......very sweet voice although she might not have a face to match........but you just imagine that she is a chiobu can oredi.....and she would speak Mandarin with a slight lilt, and I would pretend to be fooled by her, to be sexcited about her proposal of some investment, ask this ask that, and finally tell her I worked as a cleaner in a small five table eatery and my salary was $800 a month.

Now, it's a recorded voice. Curry nah. You say something, that voice does not recognise it, and just continue telling me I have a parcel...this is ICA, this is blah blah blah.... Where got fun?
(28-06-2023, 03:08 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Also ICA and MOH scam.

When I free I play with them and end up scolding their parents for their bad upbring, pruss a few choice vulagarities Big Grin

This morning I got a call from ICA telling me I got an important document to collect. I was busy, got no time to play, so I just hang up. 

The other day got one Indian guy called me and said he was calling from telco and someone trying to hack my dunno what IP or something. The Indian accent was too strong so I cud not hear properly. I played with him for a while like asking whether he wants my password, PIN number, etc.   Big Grin
The worst thing is the scammer still know who you are and where you live…. Rotfl

I already said many times Sg has already rotten.

Installing more cameras do not mean the country is safe.

A real safe country do not need cameras.

不懂易经真糟糕!

古代就有夜不闭户,路不拾遗,
你懂为什么吗?
别笑,古代有装闭路电视吗?