SG Talk

Full Version: GOJEK DRIVER SAYS HE DRIVE ALL DAY TO MAKE $350 A DAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GOJEK DRIVER SAYS HE DRIVE ALL DAY TO MAKE $350 A DAY

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c..._id=108034
But got eat proper meals or not? Earned so much but anyhow eat hastily not healthy not worth it.
now we know why COE at all time high Rotfl
But petrol insurance and rental don’t need to pay?
(30-06-2023, 12:30 PM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]But petrol insurance and rental don’t need to pay?

I got ask one army friend work Full Time as Grab PHV.
I ask him really or not? can earn 3k above and more?

He told me " Yea 3k no problem sometimes can hit 5k to 8k " even after deduct rental of the car and petrol, I don't know he got BS or not or maybe is true because he drive nearly whole day even come weekend also drive.

than I ask him again, now a lot PHV on the road, thus is competition among yourself how you got ride?
He told me " the system automatic assign you the job "

I ask him again , but a lot PHV around you surely got some jobs meh? He told yea surely got.
Nothing is impossible.
(30-06-2023, 12:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I got ask one army friend work Full Time as Grab PHV.
I ask him really or not? can earn 3k above and more?

He told me " Yea 3k no problem sometimes can hit 5k to 8k " even after deduct rental of the car and petrol,  I don't know he got BS or not or maybe is true because he drive nearly whole day even come weekend also drive.

than I ask him again, now a lot PHV on the road, thus is competition among yourself how you got ride?
He told me " the system automatic assign you the job "

I ask him again , but a lot PHV around you surely got some jobs meh? He told yea surely got.
Yes but never deduct rental and expenditure

After deduction 1k only
On average they can have a monthly income about $ 5k
(30-06-2023, 01:36 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but never deduct rental and expenditure

After deduction 1k only

Don't know i asked this army friend he claim yea 3k easily