SG Talk

Full Version: Now a day fewer people own a set in their room .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
me own a $3K hifi set yrs ago. sound quality no horse run.
(03-07-2023, 07:23 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]me own a $3K hifi set yrs ago. sound quality no horse run.

How good can a $3k set be?. Min $10k. Smile
(03-07-2023, 07:23 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]me own a $3K hifi set yrs ago. sound quality no horse run.

Don't think can compare with the sound system I installed in my car, cost me $12k
Rich sinkies dun buy these, they go to expensive live concerts instead.
The picture is right for the millenium. Today terms the picture should be a mobile device to achieve a higher quality sound outcome
(03-07-2023, 08:42 AM)red3 Wrote: [ -> ]The picture is right for the millenium. Today terms the picture should be a mobile device to achieve a higher quality sound outcome
Laptop and a good $1k headset good to go.
(03-07-2023, 07:21 AM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2023/07/0...-paf-2023/

unless you living in the USA............and buy from the manufacturers direct...............nowadays prices are crazy.............
I still own one but decomissioned, reason the main reason too loud, the sub woffer sound goes to neigbours susah

and to enjoy a good movie , you have to get a good DVD and they are almost extinct